Do I attract this type of guys?

3
The last 2 guys i dated told me that they have never had girlfriends with a good job or a "good passport" (that is, girls from developing countries). Do I tend to attract and be attracted to such guys or are there too many such guys around that the likelihood of picking such a guy out from the street is high? Or are the unattached girls mostly those in the developing countries or girls in any country who are without good jobs?

I was told that I look hot in my "power" suit and heels. Perhaps men are also attracted to power. Well, at least initially. After that, we'll find out whether they can handle it.

3 comments:

David said...

Yu-Kym,

I will hazard a guess that you attract many men because you project power and feminity.

It is likely easy for men in developing countries to meet young women without a higher education or passport.

You are educated, well traveled and of course have a passport.

Power and sexuality are among most powerful aphrodisiacs.

Look at movies, novels and tv dramas that use that topic.

There are some obvious facts, you do look hot in a power suit!

You have an attractive if not inviting smile that go along with a friendly face. I would not want to be on the recieving end of eye-daggers from you when you are angry.

However your friedly face, seen in your photos is very attractive.

Now that I have mentioned the obvious, all the anons can safely comment.

BTW, Ms. Loh, have simply picked out such a male you describe out from the street?

You are known risk taker, but such daring is indeed very risky.

David

Paul said...

I think that you could be someone fairly dominant although I have not had much chance to interact with you to find out. My gut feel is you don't suffer fools and perhaps guys find you a challenge to date (and therefore a great satisfaction if they succeed) ?

You did not specify who made the initial approach so I can assume the guys are the ones to approach you ?

Anonymous said...

You must be dating White Trash!

They are the people who will give you that type of standard response as mentioned in your post!