Do you forget that you made out with someone?

9
I met an old "friend" whom I made out with when I was in my teens. He's married now and he claims not to remember that we had gone on a date before. I suppose I wasn't much good back then so maybe it wasn't memorable. But on the bright side of things, I suppose it wasn't so bad that he would avoid me for life.

My girl friend said he's pretending not to remember. Personally, I would never forget who I made out with. I may miss them out on a list if you ask me to write one but when I meet them face-to-face, I would definitely remember.

I had wanted to ask, "Have you ever forgotten?" but that would be a lame question because how would you remember who you forgot?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss your pictorial blog entries! Nowadays its been getting a little too wordy, and us readers would love to read something personal, even though it can be just boring bits of life - that's why we want to read your blog; to know more about you!

Also, could you do up a post on how to maintain figure since its near christmas? TiA~

David said...

Yu-Kym,

I believe you have found one of life's great truths. Men and women remember events differently.

I would not be surprised if most women can remember every one they made out with.

Males might remember the first female they kissed or made out with.

I doubt it is a case of you being not much good. Likely this male was not much good either.

Boys and girls, men and women simply are different!

For me that is the joy of female attraction.

David

Paul said...

Was he with someone ? He can't admit it with his wife with him.

Lee Wee Tak said...

Ungrateful, he should remember you all the more if you are no good because as innocent as you were then, you took the brave step to trust him....oh shucks....

Anonymous said...

No I dun WANa remember who I made out with and yes I will definately remember that person if we had met face to face!
Red kitty

xtynal said...

You already lost your V in your teens?

Yu-Kym said...

"Made out" doesn't equate to "had sex".

xtynal said...

Then what does it mean in your case with that old flame?

Anonymous said...

Perhaps he wishes to cut off any connection to his past relationships, which is responsible and actually quite smart as a married man. To not be tempted is not to be a better stronger person, it's better to acknowledge one's weaknesses and remove the temptations...