Plastic surgery has gone down below

3
It seems more women are going for labiaplasty to make themselves look prettier down below. In my previous post, Pretty pussies, ugly pussies, I wrote that some guys complain or criticise women's genitalia: how it looks and how it feels. While I think there are some that look nicer than others, women needn't feel conscious so about it that they have to go for surgery.

It's like having a flat nose. Most Chinese Singaporean women have naturally flat noses. I don't regard that as ugly. But many of them do, so they go for plastic surgery and then claim that they are "mixed blood" therefore they have sharp noses. Our nose is on our face, so maybe there's a good reason for modifying it to our satisfaction.

However, I don't understand why women can be so concerned about the appearance of their genitalia because the majority of them have sex with the lights turned off.

Read report here.

Read my previous post: A loose vagina is not why men prefer blowjobs

3 comments:

David said...

Yu-Kym,

I agree with your analysis. The flat noses most Asian's possess are considered desirable here in the west.

Modifying genitalia is another area that someone is a marketing genuis! I suppose your loyal readers will have to wait for a female who was told her female genitals were not sexy or pretty.

My opinion of a male who would criticize a women for her genitals would be that male is a truly world class jerk. How shallow some people are never surprises me.

For cosmetic surgeons, the labiaplasty's another source of income.

BTW, does Yu-Kym have any aquaintances who have had such surgery!

Looking forward to more from Ms. Loh on this topic.

David

Mister Leaf said...

OMG. Maybe most of tem have sex with the lights turned on? or something open house, compare each other?

videos de xxx said...

As for me, a male who would criticize a women for her genitals would be that male is a truly world class jerk. How shallow some people are never surprises me.