My magazine article: Let women take the lead in bed

8
This is the "most fun" article I've written for the magazine! Unlike the other articles which were factual and scientific, this one contained my personal point of view and experience.

My first article was published in the magazine in October 2010. My name is usually in small print. This time, my name is conspicuously displayed in the content page and in the article header :D

Read my article in Men's Health Magazine (Singapore) - February 2012 issue, page 28.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read the article. Must say it is yr most personal article to date. Point taken. :D

wclord1 said...

Couldn't find te article online Yu-kym. Could you post the link?

Yu-Kym said...

The article is published in the printed copy of the magazine only for now. It is available at a newstands and supermarkets.

Yu-Kym said...

Anon, my book is even more personal. Did you read it yet?

Anonymous said...

Yup, I read it. Very arousing book coming from someone attractive like you :)

CBS said...

What if the woman doesn't want to lead?

David said...

CBS,

Do not over think this.

If the women does not wan to lead, she expects you to do so!!

The only expception would be if she is not interested in an erotic encounter.

David

Anonymous said...

Great! Your name in large print finally! Congrats ;-D