I dated an ang moh and I felt...

13
Okay, I didn't actually date one - I just needed a catchy title. It was just weekday lunch. I choose lunch because it feels non-committal and I can run back to work.

You know I seldom worry about what people think of me. It's been a long time since I've felt this way... embarrassed! While I can overlook people's lack of good looks, lack of physical fitness, I find poor behaviour intolerable.

This ang moh rude towards the PRC waitress who couldn't speak English, to the English-speaking Filipino who took our orders and another waiter who cleared the nutcracker (for crabs because we didn't order crabs). Though I agree that service staff in Singapore should be able to speak English to work here, I don't think there's a need to be rude to them if they aren't rude to us. I asked what was wrong with him and he said he was feeling depressed.

The food was delicious. I don't know whether the favour can be attributed to the additional "flavouring" added in by disgruntled staff.

I can't tolerate emo men nor men who are complete assholes. For what it's worth, I did tell him that his ass was fat but doesn't think so.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, tell him his ass is fat and whether he likes it up his ass.

Anonymous said...

It is extremely dangerous to date ang-mohs. It is very common that they carry the HPV virus (Human papilloma virus ) that cause cancers which don’t have any cure; and like HIV, it lies dormant for around 10 years before it strikes and leads to AIDS ( just like HIV ).

HPV killed more people compared to HIV and both leads to AIDS in the USA and one is more likely to catch HPV rather than HIV!

Yu-Kym said...

Point us to statistics that show that a higher % of Caucasians than Asians in Singapore have the virus.

David said...

Yu-Kym,

Your words towards the rude person are deserved!

No one should be rude to waitstaff because they cannot speak a specific langauge.

Speaks poorly of that person.
You would have been right to slap the male who treated the server so poorly!

Bravo!

David

Anonymous said...

SG is too small, only 4 million people, to do a medical study.

But in the US, Wikipedia says “there were 11,000 cases and 3,900 deaths in the U.S. in 2008” and that in the US “If a college woman has at least one different partner per year for four years, the probability that she will leave college with an HPV infection is greater than 85%.[“
So you put your life on the line by if you sleep with ang-moh! There is no cure.

Yu-Kym said...

You put your life on the line when you sleep with ANYONE.

Anonymous said...

Hence the best way to commit suicide and enjoy it in the process, is to sleep with a different person every day.

But the death can be horrible though! At the end the person will look like a skin covered skeleton with no boobs or bum, with AIDS and cannot screw any more!!!

Yu-Kym said...

Wanting to commit suicide and wanting to hurt other people while killing onself are 2 different matters. Anyway, if people really want to commit suicide, they wouldn't wait around to become skeletons.

Anonymous said...

Look into Wikipedia under the title “AIDS pandemic” and the world map “People living with HIV AIDS world map.PNG” shows USA is as bad as India and 3rd world African countries with over million+ People living with HIV AIDS.

Frightening to sleep with ang-moh!

Anonymous said...

How would he feel if he went to china and the chinese ppl there despises him for being unable to speak chinese?

Yu-Kym said...

I am sure he would still feel that they should speak English!

Anonymous said...

He will quickly learn to speak in Chinese "Can you lend me some money" or "Can I kiss your ass".

David said...

Yu-Kym,

The final analysis is that the guy is a creep/jerk/socially inept and a number of other terms I will not enter into your comments.

Your discerning good taste had this male reveal his true lack of character.

Good riddance...

David