What's the fish?

2
I found my dear aqueous of time handphone pouch. I have neglected it since I bought my China handphone (I don't use a pouch now).


















































My interpretation of "When I addict to aqueous of time, discover the fish is missing" is: I was too engrossed in pursuing other things and suddenly realised that what's important is no longer there. The pouch is very old now and I was about to throw it away. But I considered whether I had found my fish. I have been working for 7 months at my full-time job. Time flies. I do have more fish to eat but I wonder whether I have neglected the other types of "fish". So I decided to keep the pouch and think about what's fish to me.

Previous post: I need to stay focused on my goals

2 comments:

David said...

Yu-Kym,

Accessories for cell phones must be a women thing.

I have seen more Asian women bling up their phones, and for that matter cameras.

A belt holster and extended battery have sufficed for add ons for my Galaxy S.

BTW, what is "When I addict to aqueous of time, discover the fish is missing" is:" all about?

Confusing without context.

David

Anonymous said...

Wasting too much time kissing the idiotic greedy bankrupt twit's ass or letting him kiss one's ass, will make one miss the fish!