Guys wearing red or pink

5
It is said that men who wear red are more attactive to women. [6 surprising libido boosters] But hardly any guys wear red. A pity, really. I think red makes a hot man look ever hotter. From my experience, the guys who wore red are also hot in bed!!

I don't know about pink. I've not tried pink. I don't know what to think of guys who wear pink. The gay ones, I don't have to bother. The (rare) straight ones, perhaps are not afraid to be in touch with their feminine side? I've not dated any pink-shirt-wearing guys before. Let me try one and I'll let you know ;)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

PINK IS THE UNIFORM OF GAY PEOPLE.

THAT FACT IS WELL KNOWN IN WESTERN SOCIETIES WHERE GAYS ARE COMMON.

BUT IN SG, NOT MANY PEOPLE SEEM TO KNOW THAT!

Yu-Kym said...

For some guys in SG, pink is just another colour. But guys who wear red usually won't wear pink!

David said...

Anon,

First I have never worn anything pink. Red, yes I have some red shirts.

For many here in the States pink is just another colour.

I know gays and straights who wear pink.

Not the most common or favourite colour among males.

American girls OTOH! Some just LOVE pink so much most everything such girls wear is pink or has pink as part of the colour scheme.

David

Anonymous said...

my husband has only 1 pink shirt and he wears it once a blue moon and has lots of red shirt....plus he's GREAT in bed!! :P

Jen

Anonymous said...

Wow, you get wet when you see a man wearing red!

He better come with a boner.