I'm grateful for my legs

6
I felt very sad when I read this piece of news in the morning:
14-year-old hit by MRT train loses both her legs. It seems she felt drowsy and fell onto the track.

There are people who blame SMRT for not having barriers at the station. Others blame the girl or the girl's mother.

I hope nothing like this ever happens again.

I think many people stand dangerously close to the edge in order to be among the first to get on the train. Trains are so packed during peak hours that if people don't do that, they might not be able to get on the train and so would be late for work. Well, better late than never?

I'm grateful for my legs. They feel really tired and sore most of the time because of my daily walking but I'm grateful that I can use my legs and feel the aches.

6 comments:

David said...

Yu-Kym,

I think most, if not all readers will agree with you!

David

If we all did the things we are capable of doing, we would literally astound ourselves. ~Thomas Alva Edison

Anonymous said...

After so many incidents have occured still and something like this happens again .... what terrible price to pay for ignorance.

paul

Anonymous said...

Strengthen your legs then you can grip your man for deeper penetration.

But hope that wouldn't give him a sour bum!

Yu-Kym said...

Paul, I won't call it ignorance. It's more like not taking precautions.

Anon, women don't need to have strong legs for deeper penetration. It's positioning and the length of the man's penis that matters! Anyway, deeper is not always better.

JAPB said...

I am grateful for my legs too~

And I agree - deeper is not always better. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yes, I am grateful for my 3rd leg too! hehe

silli cat