Fart fetish

7
Our sense of smell is one of the things we take for granted. There are times, however, when I wish I couldn't smell a thing. For example, when I'm in a crowded train. Besides the body odour, I think some people might have a fart fetish, i.e. they let out a fart when the train is crowded. They get high seeing people's reaction to the offensive smell. With the knowledge that shit fetish exists, fart fetish doesn't surprise me. There are people who enjoy being intentionally farted on during sex. I'm sure having a nice ass helps too. A guy told me that a girl farted while he was giving her oral sex. He claimed that he didn't enjoy it. He enjoys telling people about that incident as a joke. But maybe he enjoyed it!

For those of you fasting for Good Friday, happy fasting! (I hope this post helps)

7 comments:

David said...

Yu-Kym,

Brilliant post!

No doubt more 13,14 to 16 yr. boys are going to discover your site from a keyword search for "fart"!

IMHO, enjoying, really looking forward to farts is a very strange fetish.

David

Yu-Kym said...

Have you ever googled "fart"? Guys seem to have a weird fascination for fart.

Anonymous said...

don't tell me you don't "Fart" at all, or urs smell heavenly..hahaha
kidding nia hor, no offence..lol

Yu-Kym said...

It's nature. That's all. I don't see the reason to be overly fascinated.

David said...

Yu-Kym,

A fart fetish appears to be a very young and teen boy fetish.

As to why?

David

Anonymous said...

Young or old, Really sick ppl.

silli cat

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.