Lesbo, ok. Homo, no-k

2
In my post last year If your girlfriend is bi-sexual, I questioned whether guys would think twice about having a girlfriend who is bi-sexual.

A study this year showed that men are twice as likely to continue dating a girlfriend who has cheated on them with another woman than one who has cheated with another man.

Men's likelihood of staying with a woman:
- If she cheated on him with one or more men (heterosexual encounter) - 22%
- If she cheated on him with one or more women (lesbian encounter) - 50%

Women's likelihood of staying with a man:
- If he cheated on her with one or more women (heterosexual encounter) - 28%
- If he cheated on her with one or more men (homosexual encounter) - 21%

Lesbo = Ok? (Maybe the guys thinks they can get in on the action)
Homo = No-K!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

To me, I can accept a girl who is bi and I am now her sole sex partner but I cannot accept the same of a man.

I can accept a woman making love to another woman if she is a bi-sexual. But I cannot accept a man making love to another man.

Somehow, thats yukky! A man with another man, disgusting. But a woman making love to another woman...that can be a sexually lovely scene. hehe

Am I a hypocrite? I think not. I just have something visually and psychologicallly a mental block and unpalatable when a man makes love to another man. lol

silli cat

Anonymous said...

@silli cat
Your last sentence didn't make sense. Tried too hard to satisfy your multi-syllabic word quota I see. Anyway, simply put, you're straight, and watching a man get busy turns you off.

It would be the same if a man and woman got busy. Your eyes would automatically settle on the woman and watching the process might get you off. The man is just a part of the environment. If both were men, your eyes just didn't have anywhere else to look.