Last 5 days to buy SEX EDUCATION 201 @$15

9
Updated 22 Jan: Book is available now at SG$16.50 instead.

----
Last 5 days to get your hands on my very first book at only SG$15 each!



Order now and receive it in 2 working days!*

Why not buy a book as a gift for a friend too? It's only SG$15 each (till 21 Jan 2011). I can personalise it by autographing it or writing a special message on your behalf.
Hurry! Limited copies!

(I printed my books with my own money, that's why I printed only a limited number of copies.)



My book is now available on Amazon.com too. Take a peep at some inner pages here: Look inside.




This book contains updated information on previously written topics and brand new never-seen-before topics.



You will be blown away by the 100 pages of sexciting topics such as:

- Penile curvature preferences

- Penis shapes and my preferred shape

- Circumcision - benefits and my preference

- Reasons why some people are unable to get orgasms

- Involuntary orgasms

- Orgasm quotas

- Evaluation of 6 blowjob positions

- 15 Ways to ask for oral sex

- 8 Reasons why women don't swallow semen




I've spent countless hours researching the latest information and reflecting on my past experience to write this book. Don't waste your time researching on the Internet or asking your friends for answers. Everything that you need to know about Penises, Orgasms and Oral Sex is in my book. You'll never find a book like this anywhere else. I guarantee this book is 100% ORIGINAL, HONEST and UNCENSORED.



My blog was top 10 Singapore's Most Insightful Blogs in '09 & '10 and received media mentions. I've appeared in a TV talkshow and write regularly for Men's Health magazine sex section.



"Prominent blogger, renowned for her straight-forward postings on sex-related
issues." ~ The Star.
"部落客性愛女王" ~ 新明日报.



Special introductory offer: Make full use of this offer to buy a copy for only SG$15.



What's more: I am going to bend over backwards for you by offering a FREE standard postage within Singapore if you pay by funds transfer - but for a limited time only.



So, buy now!



How to order

You can pay by (a) funds transfer, (b) credit card or paypal, (c) at my e-shop, or (d) from Amazon.com.



A) Funds Transfer

1. Transfer SG$15 to my bank account.

Bank: POSB

Bank code: 7171

Bank branch: 081

Account number: 004-49709-0

Account type: Savings

(Each book will be SG$15 so if you want to buy 2 books, it will be $30, 3 books it will be $45 and so on. I will bear the standard postage cost.)

(If you want the mail to be registered, please add SG$2.20.)




2. Send an email to me (gal2000@live.com.sg) with
Your name

Address

Transaction date/time

Transaction reference number/code

Transaction amount

For Autograph request, please include the name to be written in the book, and message if you have a specific request.



3. Check your email and mailbox.

I will reply to your email to confirm the receipt of funds. Please check your spam mailbox and email me again if you don't hear from me. You will receive the book in your mailbox in 2 working days.




B) Credit Card or Paypal

1. Please select from the drop-down list, then click Buy Now.





Please Select Country, Number of Books and Type of Mail






You will be guided through the ordering process. Please specify in the comments box if you want the book to be autographed. Currency is Singapore Dollars (SGD). Please check your country's import restrictions before ordering.




For payment for 3 or more books using credit card or paypal, please email me.

The number of days in the option for countries other than Singapore, Malaysia and
Brunei are the estimated postage time.
See details of surface mail transit time.
See details of air mail transit time.



2. Check your email and mailbox.
I will reply to your email to confirm the receipt of funds. Please check your spam mailbox and email me if you don't hear from me.
You will receive the book in your mailbox. Please refer to the links above for estimated transit time.



C) Order the International Edition for US$15 from my e-store.
Shipping charges apply. (This will not be autographed)




D) Order the International Edition from Amazon for US$15. Shipping charges apply. (This will not be autographed)




Privacy guarantee: The book will be mailed to you in a sealed, opaque envelope. Your email and mailing addresses will not be sold or provided to anyone for junk mailing or any form of sales. For the international edition, it will be sent in an unsealed opaque cover and I will not be able to see your mailing address.



If you have any questions or encounter any problems ordering, please contact me at gal2000@live.com.sg.



I can't wait to hear your comments after you've read it! :)



* For Singapore addresses.


Book cover design by Popartpal.com

9 comments:

Dear Yu-Kym,

I like your views that are straight forward, honest and open.

Is it possible to invite you for giving talk in mandarin on sex education (the title may different, but content is about sex education) for secondary student (age ranged 13-22) in Malaysia (near JB areas)?

May contact, khchuang888@yahoo.com

Thanks! =)

Anonymous said...

Are there any caveats to be aware of when conducting such talks in Malaysia? You know how fickle the authorities can be across the causeway. One day its ok, another day it's haram depending on how much or how little you have ""contributed""! lol

Sure dont want the lovely Yu-Kym to end up in Pudu Prison as a museum pc like Au Sung Su Kyi! We want her here at home in sillipore! lol

silli cat

Yu-Kym said...

Dear elims Chuang, I'm happy to hear that you like my blog. My proficiency in Chinese isn't good enough for public speaking so I'll have to decline.

Wow, in your view Malaysian government is so bad ahh~

Anyway, this talk is organised by association for a student motivation camp, not involving any government officer/applying procedure. =)

Ya, there are others who talk about sex education in Malaysia, we have 3 of them. Yet, Yukym is still the best for me. ^^

Anonymous said...

I am sorry for my negative views of the malaysian civil services. But in view of the potential sensitivities of sex topics in a muslim country, I would advise some caution conducting it there.

A better idea would be to bring regular coach loads of students to Singapore on a day tour which includes Yu-Kym's 2 hours on the agenda. You pay her an agreed minimum lump sum fee per coachload of students.

Yu-Kym shall hire a venue to conduct something like a speaking seminar with Q&A at end of the session. She may use the opportunity too to sell her books too.

It is understandably difficult too for Yu-Kym (or even myself) to translate some of the words on sex and the anatomy in her topics to Mandarin but if a mixture of English and Mandarin is agreeable and your coachload of pre-selected students are fairly conversant in English, then perhaps it will be a win win for all.

So if you find her topics that interesting, it would do everyone a lot of good to initiate something. And I'm sure there will be a bonus too for Yu-Kym's knowledge on the subject is not just limited to those you read in her inaugural book.

silli cat

Mohammed said...

Sex,which essential part of life. but many man have no learning about this. many man can't find out a good book for sex. But I highly appreciate For this book. Financial Aid

Anonymous said...

oh no..isit too late yet to buy?

Yu-Kym said...

Not too late. Today's the last day to buy at $15. Tomorrow onwards, the price will be increased.

Anonymous said...

would like to give my feedback to you:-

1) plus
2) minus
3) suggestions


1) plus -
1.1 the length of each chapter is about right, easy for people to read, stop read again

1.2 the language style is to the point, a bit commanding at times (which reflect an authoritive experience is talking - some weak men might find intimidating but something to be admired by confident men)

1.3 the points are in-depth, clearly from your own or close friends' experience and refreshing not to be found in any cosmopolitan or her world magazine

1.4 I can see your consist message which is sex is enjoyable but requires work & research & willingess to experiment and yet you draw limits here and there, i.e. enjoy with responsibility


2) minus
2.1 keen followers of your blog might feel a bit disappointed as they find some of the chapters were taken from your blog. well it is inevitable as some of your best works are already in the blog

3) suggestions
3.1 generally the book is attractive but can be enhanced further by having some visuals - either photos of you, some artistic drawing related to the subject matter in the chapter, or funny comics...people nowadays might be attracted more by visual impacts (me, though, prefer to read and fantasize)

3.2 perhaps you can run a survey in your blog and produce the survey results/readers' comment in the book - it will show some interactive with readers

Hope my 2 cents worth is relevant

admirer from KL