The spirit of giving... a blowjob

7
"Can I have a blowjob from you? Btw, it's my birthday."

I wonder whether this line has worked on anyone when the the exchange of words is between two strangers (a woman and a idiot) on the Internet. [For the many ways men have asked for blowjobs, read the "Oral Sex" section of my book Sex Education 201]

I just received that question in my email, among many other similar requests.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: I'm not giving some stranger a blowjob. I know Christmas and we're supposed to be overcome with the spirit of giving but I'd rather put a microphone to my mouth for karaoke than get anywhere close to some loser's penis.

(I'd like to reference this joke:
A prison officer went to a woman's cell. She told him that she wanted to speak with a family member. He agreed. He brought her to a room, asked her to kneel on the ground, and he proceed to unzip his pants while standing in front of her. "Ok, do it!" he said.
She put her mouth to his penis and said, "Hello? Mummy? Are you there?")

While we're on the topic of giving, here's how you can improve someone's life without any donation whatsoever.

For everyone: Click daily and the sponsors will donate to various causes such as animal rescue, ending hunger, rainforest conservation, etc.
http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=2


For women: Great Eastern will make a donation to the Breast Cancer Foundation for every pledge made. Create your pledge and see it instantly at www.itsgreattobeawoman.com.

Remember my friend's truck? He supports the breast cancer foundation too.
n


7 comments:

David said...

Yu-Kym,

The person who has such a request for a bj is a perv.

It would be competly acceptable to offer him such a treat if this person was signifigant male in your life.

But to ask for such a special and intimate gift is pure selfishness.

David

To perceive Christmas through it`s wrapping becomes more
difficult every year.


-- E. B. White>

Anonymous said...

David,

The significant male in Yu-Kym's life dont even have to ask. I amd sure she will give him on her own free will. If he has to ask her to get one, something is not quite right.

Anonymous said...

Ooops David, I forgot to sign off the above message to you.

I wish to add that for a sexually adventurous couple, performing oral jobs on each other is one of the most natural and pleasurable aspects of sex absolutely not to be missed. The only caveat is when the players do not bother with hygiene or clean themselves thoroughly before sex and the genitals stains and smells. Disgusting!

My current partner is the most amazing girl! I wonder how she keeps herself so clean. We have the most pleasurable of oral sex.

curious cat

David said...

CeC,

If the male asking for a bj were a signigant man in YKs life then perhaps he is merely seeking to start a romantic evening.

Ms. Loh just ask the hypothetical question "I wonder whether this line has worked on anyone when the the exchange of words is between two strangers (a woman and a idiot) on the Internet.

Meeting a sexy stranger and asking for a bj! Daring to say the least and selfish period.

You and the gf are lucky.

Hygiene is important and that is good for both of you to remain healthy.

Happy New Year!!!!

David

Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To
cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have
the real spirit of Christmas.


-- Calvin Coolidge

Anonymous said...

lol David

I was just following up from your input. I wonder why would that male be considered significant if he has to ask Yu-Kym for a bj to start a romantic evening? lol

Happy New Year to you and your lovely wife! And children? keke

curious cat

David said...

CeC,

If a male has to ask Ms. Loh, then he the insignifigant other.

Problem is this type of male would not realize that he is a legend only in his own mind!

David

Anonymous said...

Exactly!

We know why guys have a difficult time when it comes to winning over Yu-Kym right? Many have proven themselves significantly idiotic in her mind. lol

curious cat