Announcement: Book launch!

6

You've read my blog and now's the season to get your hands on my very first book!

Order now and receive it by Christmas!*

Why not buy a book as a gift for a friend? Only $15 each. I can personalise it by autographing it or writing a special message on your behalf.

Hurry! Limited copies!

(I printed my books with my own money, that's why I printed only a limited number of copies.)



(Warning: Unsuitable for the young)


Book cover design by Popartpal.com


This book contains updated information on previously written topics and brand new never-seen-before topics.

You will be blown away by the 100 pages of sexciting topics such as:

- Penile curvature preferences

- Penis shapes and my preferred shape

- Circumcision - benefits and my preference

- Reasons why some people are unable to get orgasms

- Involuntary orgasms

- Orgasm quotas

- Evaluation of 6 blowjob positions

- 15 Ways to ask for oral sex

- 8 Reasons why women don't swallow semen

I've spent countless hours researching the latest information and reflecting on my past experience to write this book. Don't waste your time researching on the Internet or asking your friends for answers. Everything that you need to know about Penises, Orgasms and Oral Sex is in my book. You'll never find a book like this anywhere else. I guarantee this book is 100% ORIGINAL, HONEST and UNCENSORED.

---

Here's a teaser:


Penis Matters

The penis comes in various shapes. I think they look like lethal weapons.

Torpedo: The most common shape is the torpedo. The shaft is of equal thickness throughout and ends with a rounded-tipped head.

Rocket: The shaft is of equal thickness throughout and narrows into a small and pointy head like the tip of a sharpened pencil.

...


Orgasms

The most intense orgasm – the "OMG!" orgasm (OMGO) – makes me feel totally out of control. This is earth-shattering and mind-blowing! It feels like I am being brought to the edge of the universe and I might burst into a million bits. In that split second when I can feel that I am reaching orgasm, I am usually in two minds about whether to stop or continue – I want to feel that high but I am afraid to get blown out of the universe! I always have to grab hold of something so that I do not get blown away. The feeling is out of this world! This is indeed a la petite mort (French for “little death” which is a common reference for a sexual orgasm. I find this appropriate because there are people who get heart attacks during sex!). The result of this is often squirting, also known as female ejaculation.


The first time I squirted, I wet the car seat. I felt like I urinated but it did not much smell as strong as urine. The man did not complain. With a smile on his face, he said with excitement, “You are so wet!”

...


Oral Sex

I fantasize about shafting it between my legs and smothering the man. The thought of him going down on me on his own accord and enjoying the taste and scent of my nectar turn me on. Why does the thought of receiving oral sex (also known as cunnilingus) turn me on?

...


I have not come across any man who does not like receiving oral sex (also know as fellatio or blowjob). Thankfully, it is not something that I dislike giving. In fact, I enjoy giving oral sex.


But blowjobs are neither easy nor comfortable to do. Job-related injuries include a strained neck, tired jaws and gag reflex. There are five common positions that I use. All of them involve a great deal of hard work.


Position 1: Man lying on his back

This position is relaxing for the man. I have control over the speed and depth. However, being in this position for extended periods of time puts strain on the neck and back. My legs would get tired too. If I am only licking his penis, I can sit or lie down between his legs or by his side. Before I start any up and down movement, I sit either between the man's legs or beside his body with my legs together and tucked under my buttocks. I pivot the movement at my neck, waist or knee. I try not to move my neck excessively. I maintain a straight lower back to minimise back strain as I move my back up and down, pivoting my movement about my waist. I can also choose to pivot my movement about my knees instead. I use my thigh muscles to move my body up and down. I can alternate between using my neck, back or thighs or use all three movements at the same time. If my hands are not occupied with other tasks, I place them on the bed to support my body to take some load off my waist and legs. Whichever way I do it, this position is still strenuous.

---

My blog was top 10 Singapore's Most Insightful Blogs in '09 & '10 and received media mentions. I've appeared in a TV talkshow and write regularly for Men's Health magazine sex section.

"Prominent blogger, renowned for her straight-forward postings on sex-related
issues." ~ The Star.
"部落客性愛女王" ~ 新明日报.


Special introductory offer: Make full use of this offer to buy a copy for only SG$15.

What's more: I am going to bend over backwards for you by offering a FREE standard postage within Singapore if you pay by funds transfer - but for a limited time only.

So, buy now!


How to order

You can pay by (a) funds transfer, or (b) credit card or paypal.


A) Funds Transfer

1. Transfer SG$15 to my bank account.

Bank: POSB

Bank code: 7171

Bank branch: 081

Account number: 004-49709-0

Account type: Savings

(Each book will be SG$15 so if you want to buy 2 books, it will be $30, 3 books it will be $45 and so on. I will bear the standard postage cost.)

(If you want the mail to be registered, please add SG$2.20.)


2. Send an email to me (gal2000@live.com.sg) with

Your name

Address

Transaction date

Transaction reference number/code

Transaction amount

For Autograph request, please include the name to be written in the book, and message if you have a specific request.


3. Check your email and mailbox.

I will reply to your email to confirm the receipt of funds. Please check your spam mailbox and email me again if you don't hear from me. You will receive the book in your mailbox by 25 Dec 2010.



B) Credit Card or Paypal

1. Select one of these options below and click Buy Now. You will be guided through the ordering process (there will be an input box for autograph request). Currency is Singapore Dollars (SGD). Please check your country's import restrictions before ordering.

Please Select Country, Number of Books and Type of Mail


For payment for 3 or more books using credit card or paypal, please email me.


The number of days in the option for countries other than Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei are the estimated postage time.

See details of surface mail transit time.

See details of air mail transit time.


2. Check your email and mailbox.

I will reply to your email to confirm the receipt of funds. Please check your spam mailbox and email me if you don't hear from me.

You will receive the book in your mailbox by 25 Dec 2010 if yours is a Singapore, Malaysia or Brunei address. If it is a non-Singapore address, estimated arrival date by airmail is 7 Jan 2011. For overseas surface mail, please refer to the links above for estimated transit time and add 2 weeks to it.


Privacy guarantee: The book will be mailed to you in a sealed, opaque envelope. Your email and mailing addresses will not be sold or provided to anyone for junk mailing or any form of sales.


If you have any questions or encounter any problems ordering, please contact me at gal2000@live.com.sg.

I can't wait to hear your comments after you've read it! :)

* For Singapore addresses if payment is received by Wednesday 22 December.

6 comments:

David said...

Yu-Kym,

Congratulations on the launch of you book! ! !

May more books soon follow!

Please share with us your impression of activities surrounding this big day!

May great success come to you!

David

Christmas is not a time nor a season, but a state of mind. To
cherish peace and goodwill, to be plenteous in mercy, is to have
the real spirit of Christmas.


-- Calvin Coolidge

zork said...

maybe an online contest to win one free copy of yr book, hee hee!

Anonymous said...

i wanna buy your book but is there any other way to purchase it instead of using bank maybe cash?

Yu-Kym said...

Thanks David!

Anon, you can bank the money into any POSB/DBS branch by filling in a deposit slip with my bank account and full name "Loh Yu-Kym Charlene".

Yu-Kym said...

zork, what sort of contest would you like to see?

TimO said...

please tell me there is a part 2 to it! I finished reading it within an hour or so! hahaha!!! I am actually blown away by your personal experiences! How can you be that honest man :) But I enjoy every single moment reading this book. I am looking forward to the next one. I am first on the order list! :)