A warm welcome from me to you!

8
If you are a first-time visitor at my blog, here are some pictures to orientate you around the links.



A: Links display the key topics that I blog about and my photos.
B: I am writing books. Please enter your email address and be the first to hear about my books releases.



C: These are links to frequently discussed topics. I change this list from time to time.
D: This is a link to my Facebook page. There are more discussions there.

Here are the blog posts mentioned in the newspaper article:
Men enjoy eating free "lunch"
Check out my new Japan-made vibrator
Want more sex?
Should you test-drive before marriage?
(The picture in the newspaper was taken from my post, Tan lines)

I hope you'll have a pleasant read and I look forward to interacting with you here and at my Facebook page :)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

keep going strong. nasty women call u shameless cougar. nasty men keep begging you for a free lunch. shame on them

Anonymous said...

I wonder why is Yu-Kym considered a cougar by some? Is it because some ppl know her enough to attach this term to her?

curious cat

David said...

Yu-Kym,

Thank you for the translation.

Anon; the paper states Yu-Kym is 20ish.
SYT applies to Yu-Kym, she is to young to be a cougar.

Cougars by default have to be 40 years or older. Yu-Kym is many years from being 40.

Ms. Loh notoriety appears largely from her frequent writing on sex or sex related topics. Is this topic a taboo in SG, or simply not talked or written about in polite company?

David

We do not cease to be children because we are disobedient children.

-- Frederick Denison Maurice

Anonymous said...

So ppl, please note the definition....Yu-Kym is not a "cougar"!

Instead, to me and her fans.......she is a "cool-gal"

keke

curious cat

Anonymous said...

wat book you writing?

David said...

curious cat,

Ditto, Y-K is a cool-gal!


David

Yu-Kym said...

Anon, I can't reveal the title as yet but I will inform everyone here closer to the date of release :)

Anonymous said...

nice blog.