SYT or MILF?

10
When I was young, I wanted to be thought of as mature. Back then, most girls thought that way too.

Nowadays, it seems like they prefer to remain sweet young things (SYT) and maintain a Lolita image. It's common for women to act cute and young even when they're not young anymore.

On my last birthday, one of my friends teased me, "Would you be considered a MILF now?"
Perhaps some women might take it as an insult but I prefer to regard it as a compliment. Better to be a whatever-"ILF" than whatever-"INF"! Also, I won't be able to write this blog with the knowledge I had 10 years ago.

I don't try to act young because I am mentally mature and I'm not willing to act like I'm not. I wouldn't date guys who go for SYT even if they are interested in me because at the end of the day they won't be able to handle me. It's best not to waste each other's time.

Do you go for SYT, MILF or is age not a factor?

10 comments:

David said...

Yu-Kym,

What do you consider yourself?

I really am more curious what your younger followers replying to this post will state.

For me any female under 50 is a SYT. So my opinion is disqualified as I know you are writing directed to a younger demographic.

David

If knowing answers to life's questions is absolutely necessary to you, then forget the journey. You will never make it, for this is a journey of unknowables,-- of unanswered questions, enigmas, incomprehensibles, and most of all, things unfair.

-- Madame Jeanne Guyon

Yu-Kym said...

I don't consider myself a SYT. I get the impression that women in Singapore below the age of 25 are considered to be SYT.

David said...

Yu-Kym,

So you are a tweener, so to speak?

David

Anonymous said...

depends on age. but milf is hotter

David said...

Anon,

Ms. Loh states is not a STY, did claim to be a milf, so the default is, Yu-Kym is a tweener.

David

Yu-Kym said...

Tweener MILF? Haha

David said...

Yu-Kym,

How about this compromise-

SYMILF.

What do you think?

David

Yu-Kym said...

Nice one! I don't mind! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm not quite concerned if Yu-Kym is an SYT or MILF or whatever. What is most important is... at whatever age she is, whatever level of personal development she reaches, she completes and complement her man and vice versa!

Generally speaking a good match for Yu-Kym would be a man whose character, traits and attitudes makes up for her weaknesses and conversely her strong points makes up for the man's own shortfalls.

That is not to say that her superior intelligence can make up for her man's inferior intellect and its ok..she will be happy. Obviously that's a shallow interpretation of my views.

So SYT, MILF or not I dont quite think Yu-Kym should be overly care about the age factor unless its too extreme or certain aspects mismatch the couple in terms of eg physical appearance, intellect, maturity. I think she should care more for a mutually beneficial and balanced union in areas more impt than just age.

curious cat

Yu-Kym said...

I don't worry much about age because worrying is only going to make me look older! And no emotionally balanced person would want to hang around someone who worries too much for nothing.