"No time" for sex

9
On the average, how long do your sessions last including foreplay and afterplay?

I love very looong sessions lasting at least 2 hours from the start of foreplay in bed (excluding foreplay, say, over dinner). From what I've heard, men with average sex drive would like to have sex about 3 times a week and men with high sex drive would like to have sex daily or more. I'm wondering: do people have 2 hours to spare 3 times a week or more?

"No time" seems to be a frequent complaint. When it comes to sex, would they always make time for it and not use 'no time' as an excuse?

If I have a regular office job:

7pm: Reach home
7pm-8pm: Cook, eat
8pm-9pm: Shower, relax
9pm-11pm: Have sex
11pm: Sleep

If I have sex daily, it means I'd hardly have time for other activities such as reply to emails, surf the Internet, read books or exercise. Some people might argue that if I have sex, I won't need other forms of exercise but I disagree. I think exercising is important for optimising sexual performance. As for replying to emails, reading books and surfing the Internet, I think personal enrichment and keeping in touch with friends are necessary.

It appears that I might not have enough time to keep to my sexual schedule if I have a job and a partner. I can't imagine having to turn down sex with the excuse of having 'no time'.

Perhaps I shouldn't get too worried about this because everyone knows that sex stops after marriage!

Related post:
[No time? How do you spend your 24 hours?]

9 comments:

boh.tak.chek. said...

2 hours of sex ? Then i really pity the guy-he's slogging away like a horse. But if it's 2 hours of making love, then it's a little different.

Yu-Kym said...

What makes you think only the guy does the work? ;)

Anonymous said...

Coz only the ill-informed, the inexperience, the selfish and the ignorant thinks only the guy does the work. No insults intended for anyone. Just a straight comment lol

curious cat

Ethan said...

Hahaha.. i work from 9am - sometimes 12 midnight - used to have a high sex drive but due to work, its getting lax down. really just dun feel like it.

Yu-Kym said...

Ethan, that's perfectly understandable. I think many people face that problem :( But, still, business at Geylang (Singapore's red light district) and now at suburbs is booming!

Anonymous said...

That's because the over enthusiastic and over exuberant police chased literally every pimp and prostitute away from Geylang and Joo Chiat! The top brass will get their additional bonuses this July!

And where do the sex business ply their trade now? In the suburbs!

Then the suburbian residents will complain and the whole circus begin again.

curious cat

Yu-Kym said...

The police are trying to catch the illegal ones. The illegal ones are eroding the income of the registered prostitutes.

Anonymous said...

I love long sessions too. I enjoy giving my partner blowjobs but our sessions are normally kinda short, just about 30 mins nightly. im not exactly what you call a nymph but i really do love sex more than most of the ladies.
I wish to know, how do you extend foreplay? I tried talking to him but his reasons beat the same old tune that he is tired.
Another question, I seem to enjoy oral sex more than intercourse, will it affect my bf's mood if I keep asking for oral sex?

Anonymous said...

i wish my girl have the same thinking, 2 to 3 hours is great.