Cyber-flashing: The new way to flash

38
I recall being taught in school during a sex education lesson how to react if I see a flasher. I was told that flashers feel excitement and thrill when they see the reaction from their victims. They love it especially when the victims are terrified and scream.

The new way to flash is via the Internet. Hey, they move with the times too you know.

There are guys who send me emails stating what they would like to do to/with me or want to send me photos of their penises. They can't be that dumb to think that I would meet up with some random guy for sex, to taste their semen or to examine photos of their penises? I do reject them politely. But perhaps I should simply ignore their emails since some may get a thrill simply from knowing that I read their emails.

There are guys who would start webcam sessions even though I did not request for them. They get a high from flashing. These 2 guys in the screenshots below didn't bother to chat or make *small* talk like normal people. The only thing they knew about me was that I claimed to be the person in that tiny photograph. Had they bothered to find out about me, they might have realised that it would not be a good idea to show me any "thing" via webcam. Because they didn't bother, I shall also not bother to remove their email addresses. They can always get replacement email addresses.


He's trying to cover his face. Which guy would wear a cap at home?? The red areas covers his penis. Small, eh? He should use the cap to cover his penis instead of his face.



Ever wondered what your employees are doing? This guy is in the office. See, he's wearing his work clothes. The red areas covers his penis. Like I said, can't see anything.


(I took these screenshots some time ago. I knew they would come in handy.)

Related post:
[Phonography]

38 comments:

Hahaha... Thanks for the entertaining... It's fun reading it...

max said...

Wow do these guys have a tortoise shell for a brain or what? The first fella looks like a perverted zombie, the second? I think he must have an extremely tiny d**k and an ugly face.

Anonymous said...

the 1st guy, i found him in facebook. Name Edwin Zhou.If his fren read this. im gonna congrats him. LOL

Hate Mail said...

Beside promoting shit content...what else can you write????

Seriously, the world is polluted enough. You should put your blog "RA" - imagine the shit you share with the kids.

Fabby said...

Haha. I saw Edwin's Facebook too. Nothing on his wall about this. Would be funny if he finds out! Hahaha!

lol.. this is considered as 'free lunch'~ haha..

David said...

Yu-Kym,

You have no doubt encountered the dark side of net followers.

These males here do not have much of a life.
One wonders if they possess any social skills.

David

Anonymous said...

Hate Mail,

U intrigue me! You must have an extreme distaste about Yu-Kym's blog content or else you wouldnt have reacted so aggressively. There may even be justification for your vile reaction!

It would be interesting to know what boiled your temperature up so much? If we can understand and appreciate your inputs, you may even have a fan base to start an anti Yu-Kym blog of your own!

curious cat

Anonymous said...

Oftentimes we do not realise that these "light" side of net followers; those who live within life's mainstream; ppl who supposedly possess the accepted social skills and are seemingly "living" life, etc...these do not automatically ingrain into our minds that the world does not revolve only around such like-minded ppl.

So Yu-Kym's blog also serves as a stark reminder to us all that there is none too small a fringe group that think, behave and live just as vibrantly alongside us. I dare say too that many are less fortunate ppl too... being dealt a raw deal in life.

If astutely handled, Yu-Kym's blog can serve as a teacher and wake-up call to the less enlightened....which is us ALL!

curious cat

Anonymous said...

the first guy's friendster
http://profiles.friendster.com/2152841
i dont feel very comfortable with him being a chef..

Anonymous said...

hes a chef at picotin

Anonymous said...

haha..that guy is BUSTED!

Fabby said...

Oh fark!! The first guy is a bodybuilder too! I feel so bloody insulted!!! Ahhh!!

Oh, and look at this blog.

http://lijiainhercupcakeworld.blogspot.com/
Scroll down to the post "damn the whole world". It's that Edwin at it again! Hahaha!!!

Fabby said...

And he has blocked others from finding his Facebook. I guess he found out about this. Haha.

Yu-Kym said...

My friend said the second guy displays many nude pictures of his ex-girlfriend in his MSN avatar.

Fabby, bodybuilder? He looks like he's been in the bulking up stage since forever. Saw the blog - the entry was made in Jan 2007. Wow, from then till now he's still like that?!

Anonymous said...

If he's truly working in Picotin as a chef (whatever or wherever that is), let him try removing Picotin from the face of this earth the same way he blocked his facebook, etc lol

I wonder what special cuisine this particular chef has been concocting for Picotin customers?

Yu-Kym, looks like you have a legion of moles uncovering your enemies. lol

curious cat

Fabby said...

Hey Yu-Kym, remember the gathering we plan to have? Care to go to Picotin? hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Fabby,

You are fabulously funny!

curious cat

Ethan said...

This is ultimately gross.... WTF... haha but then these are the dumb singapore guys..

Fabby said...

Curious Cat: Haha. Thanks!

Yu-Kym said...

Fabby, maybe his boss asks him what he's doing and he replies, "Just scratching." I dare not eat the food there.

Anonymous said...

Maybe they all scratch there! I believe birds of a feather usually flock together! lol no lah just kidding.

curious cat

Yu-Kym said...

I just lost my appetite...

Fabby said...

me too...

Anonymous said...

Dont tell me if not for my last comment, you (and funny fabby) are seriously considering having a party there? lol

curious cat

Yu-Kym said...

No, just joking! :D

Anonymous said...

yu kym,
can I flash to you also? :p may i know your msn?I'm sure mine is bigger than those guys shown in your blog.

Yu-Kym said...

Flash to me? You're missing the point.

Anonymous said...

missing the point? I don't mind u take picture and post in your blog.

Yu-Kym said...

You're still missing the point. I mind looking.

Anonymous said...

if I'm good looking? then u interest to have a look?

Yu-Kym said...

If you are good looking, why do you want to show me your penis? What you look like? A dickhead?

Anonymous said...

lol hahahhaa. yu-kym u can be oh so cruel!

curious cat

Anonymous said...

not only show u penis, but whole naked body including face, to make u shy

Anonymous said...

My gosh! This guy just dun get it, does he?
Yue Kym, please let him send a pic of himself and post for us to see what sort of dickhead is he..

Anonymous said...

LoL...i find it hilarious.

Why are there so many hate comments here?

If you don't like the post, then don't read it. Simple as that.

Yu-Kym said...

Make my shy?? It just makes me sick.

Anonymous said...

make u sick and remember my BIG Dick forever.