Most Insightful Blog Finalist for Singapore Blog Awards 2010

6
I'm very honoured and happy to be a finalist again this year :)
If you keep cumming back to my blog,
please vote for me daily to keep me going.
Voters stand to win 3D2N stay at Koh Samui and Krabi (hotel only), a Garmin Asus M10 smartphone and Fabrix Laptop Cases.

[Register and vote now!]

How to Vote

Click on "Not an omy member?" at top right to register


Enter your details


Click on Categories and Nominees


Scroll down and click on "Most Insightful Blog" to expand the list.
Then click on the small area on my picture "VOTE"

A pop up will appear to confirm.

Each person can vote once per day per category. The more you vote, the higher your (and my) chances of winning! Thank you! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it only open for Singaporean?

Anonymous said...

Please vote or yu kym is "Gone" again

VOTE Vote

David said...

Anon,

Voting is open only to Singaporean's.

David

Anonymous said...

sigh..cant help you out..
all the best..

Anonymous said...

sorry yu-kym, i can't register too....only open for sporean....all the best from over the causeway!!

G

Yu-Kym said...

It's ok. Thank you :)