Do cocky guys have big cocks?

9
Cock size plays a part in a man's confidence level. One guy told me that his cock is so big that he's confident enough to strip and exhibit his erection for all to see. Very cocky! I know this guy in person. He is confident and speaks in a cocky manner.

Some gals go crazy over verbally cocky guys. Some cocky guys are both good-looking and cocky so I can understand why gals like them. As for the cocky guys who don't look externally attractive, I am surprised how capable they are of getting pretty girlfriends. Obviously, normal guys simply detest cocky guys for the things they say and for the girlfriends they manage to get.

When a guy speaks loudly and constantly blows his own horn about his abilities, I tend to wonder whether he's got a big cock to go along with his attitude. And I wonder whether other gals wonder the same thing. I am not attracted to cocky behaviour but it makes me curious. Perhaps a guy who isn't confident about his cock tends to sound less cocky.

In cases where I was curious enough to find out, I have learnt that guys who sound cocky don't always have big cocks. Have you noticed that the smallest dogs bark the loudest and some petite girls shriek the loudest? Therefore I conclude that when a guy is cocky, it's either because he's got a big cock or he's overcompensating for his lack of.

9 comments:

How did i miss the fact that your blog is back!! I am so happy!! I get to step outta my mommy shoes and life life through your blog again! Welcome Back!!! Missed Ya!

Anonymous said...

YK, I think that is a pretty accurate deduction. But I will let the pussies make the judgement. What they say, in between the moaning and groanings will be the best answers.
Kfr

kwangchiang said...

cocky guys always good at talk cock , only sound loud no action .

David said...

Yu-Kym,

I will defer to your unique experiences with males.

Being average, I was never one to act in such a manner. The guys who bragged often made me suspect they were insecure about their masculinity.

Now if could get draft a proposal in medical and sanctification terms, you could do a proper study of this issue and get paid for your effort!

David

Rock Hard said...

If you have it, why not flaunt it?
Let's take a look at some woman who are well endowed.
Do you see them hiding it?
They wear the tightest outfit, love to wear bikini and are always the center of attention with men..Other less endowed and full of envy women call her the bitch.
In the men's case, they are called cocky.
Men have many way to show off what they have while others doesn't.
Eg. Loads of cash, exotic cars, or prestigeous property they own..in some cases, where a few individual have great muscular body, do you think they hide under some baggy clothing or jackets? They wear lesser clothing.

A few cocky guys to note are,

BRUCE LEE, ARNOLD SCHWARZENEGGER, MOHAMMED ALI, THE ROCK DWANE JOHNSON, DONALD TRUMP, SIMON COWELL...etc..

Many men dislike them, but you can't deny that they do have a huge following and admirers.

Women who are on the cocky side, I mean the bitchy ones are,

ZHANG ZIYI, SHU QI, PARIS HILTON, ANGELINA JOLIN, ANNA NICOLE SMITH, and many of the MediaCorp female artiste.

I have heard many green eye females despise them, but, look..if your appearance are that good and constantly being lust/admire by so many men out there, they got to have some foundation to bitch about isn't it?

Take a good example of Yu Kym, if she hadn't got a nice abs or a perky butt, will she wear revealing outfits?
Is that consider a show off/cocky/bitchy?

My point is simple.
Not every men or women can be cocky/bitchy.
You got to have tangible proof to back your claims.

Yu-Kym said...

Adoption of Jane, welcome back too!

Kfr, how do you know they are not acting?

kwangchiang, I hate NATO (no action, talk only) guys!

David, I think I will drop dead having to deal with cocky guys every day!

Rock Hard, some cocky guys have big cocks but some have very small cocks. Those big cock guys I can understand their behaviour. I wish the small cock guys would shut up.

David said...

Rock HArd, you screen name yells SEX.

Flaunt if you must, but that is neither classy nor mature behavior.

Want to attract skanks and tarts, that appears to be the type of female you are trolling for.

David

Rock Hard said...

David, David...

You assume too much from just a name alone.

Everyone has something they love to flaunt.

In your case, you flaunt your personal life experience, wisdom and how much you know about me..

By calling women who desire male with high vitality, skanks and tarts, aren't you a bit contradicting here?

A portion of this blog here is about the author giving admiration for virile men.
And virile men are known to flaunt their abiltities.

So, who are you calling Skanks and Tarts here?

Anonymous said...

If the foot looks big then its big cocks