Wanted: Friends

2
According to the 80/20 rule, only 20% of the people whom I interact with would be my friends. Are you among the 20%? :)

Please vote for me for favourite sports blogger. Registration is free and takes only 1 minute. Also, you'll stand to win a Samsung netbook. I know that most of you are working professionals and are always busy. I'll be very happy if you vote for me.

Step 1. Register http://www.singaporesports.sg/tabid/92/default.aspx?ret=C



Step 2. Go to the voting page http://www.singaporesports.sg/Contest/tabid/69/default.aspx and click on "Vote Now" for Yu-Kym Loh (the 4th one). The number should increase by 1. You only need to vote once.


That's it!
Please feel free to send me emails anytime. As always, I will try my best to answer all of them :) Here's to friends! Cheers! :) *clink*

(Contest organised by Singapore Sports Council.)

2 comments:

David said...

Yu-Kym,

Tried to register at the link provided.

Sadly applicants from North America are not accepted.

Good luck as you have many friends who will help you in SG.

David

Yu-Kym said...

It's ok David :) I know without a doubt that you would have voted for me.