A necrophiliac visited Body Worlds exhibition

2
"Not enough pussies and vaginas!"

This comment occupied a full page in the guest book at the Body Worlds exhibition. I couldn't believe my eyes. I wanted to rip the page off.

A necrophiliac is a person who is sexually attracted to dead bodies, sometimes to the extent of enjoying "sex" with them.

There were a fair number of male corpses at the exhibition with their well-preserved penises and testes (balls) exposed. One corpse even had his/its penis dissected into 4 parts!

There were relatively fewer female corpses, of which only about 3 had breasts with nipples and 1 had her/its reproductive organs exposed. I can see why a necrophiliac would be frustrated.

For the rest of us who went there to be educated, I think we would have no such complaint.

2 comments:

Rock Hard said...

There are some sick fuck who will sneak into the morgue and have sex with some dead female celebrity or dead beautiful woman.
I wonder will they get some kind of virus from that?
Maggots swimming up their urethra?

Yu-Kym said...

Wonder whether undertakers have such fetish.