Guess: Male or female?

10
Guy enters a chatroom.
Chats with a gal who claims to be 20.

Guy: How was your day?
Gal: Bad. I just got home after a quarrel with my boyfriend, who wasn't happy with me wearing a skirt out.
Guy: What's wrong with wearing a skirt?
Gal: I have a picture of the skirt. Wanna see?
Guy: OK.

Gal sends the picture. Fwah sei, the pussy lips literally devoured the panty!
Guy was a little turned on. Gal pretends not to notice the lips until guy pointed it out to her.
They chatted a little longer.
She said she was feeling a little wet and took a picture of her wet pussy to show him.
Guy receives the picture. Different pussy! Very obvious!
The first one, the lips were clean and hair was on the top.
The second one, lips had some hair.

Gal says because she had shown him her privates, he has to show her his.

Guess: Male or female?

10 comments:

NeohSH said...

Male

~Pink Miu Miu~ said...

Mmm.. i hope for something different so she-male?

Anonymous said...

Male. I think he's gay. LOL

W_W_H said...

err.............. i dunno woh...

David said...

Yu-Kym,

Does not convert on this of the Pacific.

The entire conversation is simply STRANGE!

David

Yu-Kym said...

I'm going with Pink Miu Miu's answer... she-male!

Anonymous said...

And there's a load of these people crawling the web these days, on AdultFriendFinder, CollarMe, SGGirls etc. It's very disgusting, and I've encountered about 6 of them so far.

Rock Hard said...

Fucking waste of time.
If I dun get to see "it's" face, I am not interested in seeing some private part tightly mess by some rubber band or XXS tight elastic panty.
I'll pass.

Yu-Kym said...

I guess they simply enjoy deceiving others. There probably can't get people to accept them for who they are.

Anonymous said...

Sex pervert!!