Blame the weather for your sex drive (or lack of)!

3
I love lying in my soft, warm bed on cold and rainy days. I love listening to the sound of rain splashing on the ground and my window sill. The smell of (acid?) rain is the best perfume in the world. I also tend to fantasize about having a hot body to snuggle up to and the thought makes me especially horny. When I am sexually aroused, I feel warmer. Sometimes when I'm out of the house in someplace that is terribly cold, thinking about sex makes me feel warm - it helps!

The weather in the past 3 weeks has been hot and humid. The best thing to do was to shower, lie naked in bed and do nothing at all. I couldn't even imagine indulging in sweaty sex. I felt so dehydrated and lethargic. Did the hot weather have a negative effect on your sex drive?

You can use the weather as a reason for wanting or rejecting sex:
If you feel horny, you can tell your partner:
- "the weather is cold so let's have sex to warm ourselves up!"
- "the weather is hot so it's a good time to have sweaty sex!"

If you don't want to have sex, you can tell your partner:
- "the weather is so cold that I can't move and if I take off my clothes I will freeze!"
- "the hot weather is making me feel tired!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, masturbating would be good too. But when you masturbate, do you think about a certain guy or you are just out to pleasure yourself?

I just broke up with my boyfriend and I used to think about him when I masturbate. Now that we have broken up, I don't want to think about him any more but I still want to masturbate. I find it weird to masturbate without a visualising partner.

David said...

Yu-Kym,

Amazing! Very nice of you to comment on cold rainy days.

6C outside, (the warmest part of this Saturday) and steadily raining. Very chilly even inside. Yes a furnace warms us.

However we have had a busy Saturday, and sex is going to wait for another day.
Of course cuddling when its chilly always occurs.

Enjoy the weekned!

David

Yu-Kym said...

Anon, I need to think of a some "body" :D

David, it's finally raining in Singapore!