Secret video fetish?

13
I was walking from the library to the supermarket this afternoon when I noticed a guy walking behind me. I found it strange that he did not attempt to overtake me - usually guys are fast walkers and would overtake me. Anyway, I wasn't wearing wearing hot pants or running shorts so I thought there's wasn't going to enjoy much of a view from behind.

I walked for about 100m and crossed the road. All of a sudden, the guy picked up his pace and overtook me. I found that strange too because normally when two people maintain the same walking speed, the would continue to do so until they head in different directions.

As he walked pass me, I noticed that he was holding his wallet and handphone in a very strange manner - strange enough for me to stare a little longer to discover that the lens of his handphone (camera) was exposed and pointing towards me (around chest level)! It looked like he was taking a video of me but I wasn't sure. I walked directly behind him so that he couldn't catch me on camera. He tried to move left and right but I also moved to keep myself behind him. Then he slowed down and I slowed down too. He pointed the handphone camera towards me as I walked up right beside the tall, thin, bespectacled nerd and said, "And what you are doing?"

He had a somewhat satisfied look in his face, he mumbled something and quickly headed off in the opposite direction. I looked back as I walked away and saw him running - he, too, looking back at me.

I'm left wondering what was so nice to be caught in video. I was dressed rather modestly like this and I don't think my shorts revealed a camel toe:




I think there's nothing wrong with guys looking at me, even running behind me is fine but to secretly capture me on video?! If I'm at some function it would be more acceptable for people to do this but why would someone try to catch me on video when I'm just walking to the supermarket?? What's the thrill in secreting capturing me walking? Is it some sort of fetish?? I'm sure he must have captured my back view for the first 100m! I should have snatched his handphone and threw it in the drain!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

hm...maybe he is thinking to get u on his personal video, and take u as his imaginery partner when he jerks off...
otherwise i can't think of any reason why would anyone take video of someone else in normal dress..haha

pat

Anonymous said...

I guess your shorts are pretty short....

gruntpartystyle said...

Or... he knows you from your blog and can't believe he accidantally met you ? And he was so excited about that he had to capture it on video to showw all his nerdy friends :-D

~Pink Miu Miu~ said...

Guys dun need to see 'flesh' to get hxxxy... and most of the time, imagination is better than completely nude.

Be careful thou...

Anonymous said...

You might have the 7 attributes for a perfect figure that's why people would want to take your pic..

1) of a certain height
2) long hair
3) hour glass body shape from the back
4) protruding ass or S-shape figure from the side view
5) average size breast
6) long and slim leg
7) decent looking face

Anonymous said...

short short shorts

Anonymous said...

Aiyah...your secret admirer.

You should have gave him an autograph or a nice pose!

Yu-Kym said...

The 7 attributes are new to me. Never heard before but they do make sense.

This pair of shorts is not short at all. This pair covers my butt fully...

If he asked for autograph or to take a picture together, I would have agreed. Someone did ask me for a photograph together last year.

Jeryc said...

You got a stalker... lol...

Anonymous said...

May be he is a flasher, becarefull.

Yu-Kym said...

He's certainly got potential to be a flasher...

Anonymous said...

How if he really flash at you? you will run and call police?

Yu-Kym said...

I saw a public masturbator (see http://yu-kym.blogspot.com/2010/02/public-masturbation.html). I didn't run. I just walked off calmly and called the police.