Public masturbation

15
Have you ever had the "good fortune" of seeing someone masturbating in public? About 5 years ago, I was walking to the train station in the early evening when I saw a tall, nerdy, bespectacled guy masturbating at the void deck. I didn't see his dick but from his arm and hand movements I knew what he was doing. I pretended not to notice and walked away. As I took out my mobile phone to call the police I glanced back and he was peeping out from behind the wall. He saw me on the phone and he ran away. I seem to have some kind of "luck" with tall, nerdy, bespectacled guys!

I have nothing to say if the masturbation is done in the public toilet but some people masturbate on the bus, in the library, in the lift, in restaurants and while driving too.

How would you react if you see someone masturbating in public?
I suppose if guys see gals masturbating in public they would stay to watch. What about guys or gals see guys masturbating?

15 comments:

David said...

Yu-Kym,

At the best masturbating in public is disgusting.

I would most likely cough or make some noise to let the perp know someone had the misfortune to see them entertaining them-self.

If children were with me or nearby I would call the local authorities.

David

(yes I am home and do have to deal with the corporate firewall!) :--)

Yu-Kym said...

I think they like it when people notice and love it more when people scream or appear shocked!

Anonymous said...

hahah, if anyone masturbate in public, must call police. i do masturbate at home. yu kym, i sure u have tasted the cum. u want my cum. hit me up then. LOL

Jeryc said...

Well, I have seen a crazy dude masturbate on the divider of the highway wearing a bra.... Yeah it was broad daylight and it was very evident of what he was doing....

Then, I had the luck of getting mooned by another crazy woman while my car was stopped at the lights.. Yeah... A bare naked bum that scared the poop out of me... Its a jungle down there! LOL

Yu-Kym said...

Jeryc, you are as "lucky" as me!

Kimie said...

public masturbation...lol..

my friend have the experience been flash by a sex maniac at the bus stop... she said the guy was trying to do that in front of her... she just ran away from that place with big screaming... trauma for a week bcoz of that..

Yu-Kym said...

Kimie, such perverts are terrible. I would have hated to see that. Your friend satisfied the sex maniac. Flashers enjoy seeing terrified women. She should have said, "So small," and walked off calmly :P

Anonymous said...

Yu Kym, If there is a Flasher show in front you or any girl, I don't think any girl or you can say, "So small," and walked off calmly :P

Yu-Kym said...

If I do encounter one, I will try to do it :P I saw that public masturbator and I didn't scream and run away, so I have some potential here.

Anonymous said...

Then you ever meet Flasher in internet? I mean in msn or other chat messanger? You also can see then say "so small"? haha

Yu-Kym said...

I don't bother to say "so small". Straightaway block them!

DavidC said...

YK, U mean "good fortune" to see someone masturbate in public? Later u will meet a lot of guys purposely do in front u. haha!

Yu-Kym said...

Yes, I meant "good fortune". I don't want to trouble!

anil said...

I faced similar thing at RedHill MRT/Queentown (can remember exactly). Gents Toilets was a bit away from busy concourse. There was a cleaner as well. and I found 4 men of 30 to 45 years in the toilets. Their behaviour was suspicious and once I entered the place, they were adjusting (covering up). I was a bit scared/uneasy and left the place as fast as I can. I guess all of them involving in 'HOMO' activity with cleaner acting as guard. Crazy places.

Yu-Kym said...

anil, you're probably right. You still dare use the toilet? Watch you ass... I mean back! :P