Do g-strings make women feel hornier?

9


Why do women wear g-strings?

- to avoid the visible panty line (VPL),
- because they just love wearing g-strings,
- because they've run out of panties,
- because it's easier to wash and dry (less material),
- to get attention from the guys, and/or
- to create some excitement if they are anticipating some action.


So do women feel hornier when they wear g-strings?

Some guys may think that women get horny from having some fabric rubbing between their legs and ass. Some girls say they can get off by sitting on a chair with their legs crossed - lucky them, if it really does work, it has never worked for me. Likewise, the abrasion from a g-string does not turn me on. If anything, the abrasion is uncomfortable and a turn-off. That's why I wouldn't want to wear g-string when I exercise.

But maybe g-strings do make some women feel hornier. Women would probably feel sexier and more confident when they wear g-strings, and as a result are more inclined to engage in sexual activity.

However, it's more likely that women who wear g-strings are already well-aware of their sexuality and enjoy flaunting it or they wear g-strings because they anticipate sexual activity, e.g. on dates. In short, they have to be already horny in some way to be wearing g-strings! I doubt nuns and (non-sexually active) grannies would wear g-strings.

Related posts:
[Granny pants: The new chastity belt]
[Men's choice of underwear]

9 comments:

David said...

Yu-Kym,

You are on target with your last paragraph.

"..However, it's more likely that women who wear g-strings are already well-aware of their sexuality and enjoy flaunting it or they wear g-strings because they anticipate sexual activity, e.g. on dates. In short, they have to be already horny in some way .."

Women who wear g-strings are likely think or want to be sensual and sexy. They also know that g-strings do make males horny.

David

Joe said...

nice G-string!

Adrian Lau said...

I like your blog very daring outspoken lady . Good work keep it up :)

Yu-Kym said...

I've never heard a guy say, "G-strings? Yuck!" :p

Anonymous said...

29Flora says:

G-Strings, thongs, butt crack floss plus many other names it has been called are my favs. It never fails to make me want to check out a woman's rear end in the flesh (if pos) when an outline of a g-string is seen.
I believe it does show a woman's self confidence and perhaps her state of sexuality for the day.

Anonymous said...

I think G-strings are uncomfortable when it cuts into your arse. Just like high heels, brazilians, ipls, contact lenses etc...women will go thru lots of discomfort to look good to attract the men!

I say as long as u know your limits and dont hurt yourself recklessly, go for it! It makes for better confidence and sex life!

curious cat

Yu-Kym said...

I don't find them uncomfortable at all. It just needs some getting used to. I can sleep in g-strings.

Anonymous said...

Perhaps G-strings are not as uncomfortable a I thought. I dont wear them...but i like them on a girl. Sometimes i think too that might as well not wear any! keke

curious cat

Anonymous said...

I love when girls wear G-strings, they really make them look sexy