Why I'd rather NOT give the "I'm cumming!" warning

5
I'd rather not give the "I'm cumming!" warning. Why?

Because guys tend to go faster or apply more pressure to the area (with their tongue, fingers, hands or penis) after hearing that.

I checked with some gal friends. We agree on one thing: when we say we are cumming, we prefer the guy to maintain the same pace and pressure.

When I'm the one in control, e.g. on top, sometimes the guy would try to "help" by moving in thrusting motion. I really dislike it. What I want is for the guy to just keep doing exactly what he's doing, or allow me to keep doing what I'm doing without interruption. Sometimes I get distracting thoughts like, "WTH are you doing?", "You're spoiling everything!" or "How do you expect me to cum like that?" but I try to focus on the orgasm otherwise the orgasm will be going instead of cumming.

Related post:
[Warning: I'm cumming!]

5 comments:

So True!!!

Anonymous said...

Agree, i would prefer my gf to continue her erotic sounds and say erotic things to me and not tell me. Because I loose my concentration too. Worse she tries to do some thrusting as well, which disrupts my rythom, and then say I have already cum 2x, cum quickly, I am so tired, so much water. That really puts me off and ended up in fustration!!!sometimes.
KFR

ubuntu said...

what if the girl says I am cunning, faster, faster? should we maintain the momentum?

Bill

Anonymous said...

I wont give warning to my bf...i would rather hug him tight and ask him to do it again. He will work hard to give me more excitement.

Sun said...

hi Yu-Kym, i ever ask my gf, she loves me to push as hard as i can when she is cumming. man trying to go faster and harder when hearing his partner said i am cumming i believe is because he wants to make his partner cum with better and quality orgasm. but maybe some guys doesnt know the right timing co-operate and push so maybe some girls not really feel good about that. sometimes skillful partner is hard to find just like Yu-Kym said before. practise makes love perfect!! just not forget to talk to your partner how you like and wanted the way to be. guys and gals, jia you and happy ml.