Warning: I'm cumming!

1
What's the purpose of telling your partner "I'm cumming!" when you are about to get an orgasm?
1. For the a possibility of cumming together, at the same time,
2. Telling your partner to keep going and not to stop suddenly,
3. If you're into being controlled (in BDSM), it's to tell your partner to stop and disallow you from cumming,
4. To signal to your partner to move on to the next step, e.g. you may have pre-arranged to cum in her mouth,
5. To tell your partner to watch the show, e.g. looking at your facial expression, male ejaculation or female ejaculation/squirting.

I prefer to receive a warning. It gives me the impression that the guy has better control over his body.
I do give warnings too but it's more because guys can't really "hear" the difference between excitement and orgasm (that's why it's not hard women to fake orgasms). If I don't give warnings, they tend to ask me, "So, how many times did you cum?" Even with warnings, they may lose count and still ask me that question!

Related posts:
[Why I'd rather NOT give the "I'm cumming!" warning]
[Quiet or noisy orgasms]
[My 3 levels of orgasm intensities]

1 comments:

Rock Hard said...

"Don't say I didn't warn you?"