What happens inside a KTV? - Part 1

13
Mention KTV to any Singaporean and they'll think of men being entertained by young, sexy women from Asian countries like China, Vietnam and Thailand.

I've been inside a few KTV's - in Singapore, Ho Chi Minh and Jakarta. I will share with you what I've seen with my own eyes.

Singapore
I know a guy (younger than me) and super rich. He hangs out at KTV's with his (other rich) friends almost daily. He told me that what he does in KTV's is not exactly what other people say and think. He asked me whether I would like to join him and his friends at the KTV. I was curious so I agreed.

He called up one of his regular KTV's near Outram Road and booked a room. He drove his Merc up to the valet in front of the building. Being a regular customer there, of course they knew who he was. We took a lift a few floors up. He said the place he was taking me to is one of the high posh places but not the most posh in Singapore.

When the lift door opened, he was immediately greeted and told that the largest room had been reserved for him. We were ushered to the room. Along the way, we had to pass long corridors with China girls standing from one end to the other. The girls came in all shapes and sizes - tall ones, short ones, big boobs, small boobs, pretty ones and ug... oh there were no ugly ones. I was beginning to feel like the ugliest one alive there and the only way to avoid feeling that way was to kill myself.

I was glad to find momentary refuge in the last room at the end of the corridor. It had a pool table, computer terminal, a TV showing some football channel, big sofas and obviously a big screen TV and karaoke system. My friend's friends had not arrived yet so he taught me some games that the people usually play there. Losing would involve some amount of drinking.


I'm sleepy now and will continue on to part 2 tomorrow. I promise it won't be anti-climax.

13 comments:

David said...

Yu-Kym,

I look forward to the conclusion. There is nothing like KTVs here.

There of course adult massage palours where men can be entertained with more than a massage. However most such places are watched carefully and put of of business sooner or later.


Interesting that despite being physically fit, and very athletic in appearance you have insecurities over your appearnance. No doubt the girls at the KTV were given sexy apparel and had someone apply makeup enhancing the sex appeal.

Your appearance in person is likely much better and appealing than comes across in some of your sexy photos.

BTW, I can only view you site from my home PC as my organizations firewall blocks your site. The message reads that your site is associated with social networks, and those are blocked. Sad.

Happy Holidays!

David

dark snow said...

cant wait...

Anonymous said...

Were you at Vivo city today?

Yu-Kym said...

No, I wasn't at Vivo. I was at Lido yesterday though :)

Anonymous said...

Where is Part 2? It didn't come as promised on the next day.

Yu-Kym said...

Sorry, I didn't know anyone would get so upset!

Anonymous said...

I also looking for Part 2 as promised. Yu-kym, is there any concern to do so?

Anonymous said...

I'm looking for Part 2. :)

Anonymous said...

I know, many of these PRC women are drop dead gorgeous. But dont kill yourself, you look good and sexy too. Perhaps dropping 5kg, will be my sex goddess.

Yu-Kym said...

Drop by 5kg? How heavy do you think I am?

Rock Hard said...

Hahahaha

Anonymous said...

From you photos, you are probably 52kg. How tall are you? 5'2 ?

Anonymous said...

Wrong, more like 72kg.