Ass rimming, ass eating and anal probing

6
Guys really dig it! I apologise for the cheesy pun but I just couldn't help myself.

Not all guys like to rim gals' asses but I don't know of a guy who has had his ass rimmed and not like it. Some guys who have not had the privilege of getting their asses rimmed with a tongue or probed with fingers or toys might find it disgusting and say they would never want it done on them, but guys whom I've spoken with or done it on find it most addictive. Some of them even describe it as better than having sex.

The main physical reason for guys to enjoy having their asses rimmed or probed is: the male g-spot is said to be located up in the ass. I have not personally explored any guy's ass with my finger yet so I can't confirm it at the moment, but I've noticed that even if I'm just on the outside, they're already begging for more so there wasn't any great incentive for me to proceed right in. I would consider doing it for a special occasion like a birthday or farewell - with the gift being an OMGO for him.

A mental reason reason is that the thought of doing something taboo, degrading or filthy is a big turn-on. Don't forget that oral sex used to be regarded as something degrading and dirty.

Pre-requisites:
- He must be shaved clean, obviously at the ass too,
- He must not be having the runs,
- He must be washed (by himself or me),
- He must not request for it if I've never done it before on him, and if I have, he can only beg (if he is my slave/dog) or order me to do it (if he's my god/master).

I really hate it when guys suggest, hint, request for it or offer their asses to me. It's a big turn-off. If I want to do it, I'll do it. If I don't want to do it, the more I'm being asked, the more I won't do it.

Related post:
[Anal sex]

6 comments:

Joe said...

Hope can I be your slave dog? Pls enlighten me.

Anonymous said...

girls like guy to eat their ass or not?

Yu-Kym said...

It depends on personal preference and on the concentration of nerve ending in that area which varies from person to person.

Anonymous said...

I've always had a fantasy of rimming girl's ass but i'm not sure if they like it or feel orgasmic high if i were to do it. How about you? do you like guys to rim your ass? what is your personal advice on this?

Avatar Fewa said...

I've always had a fantasy of rimming girl's ass but i'm not sure if they like it or feel orgasmic high or worse they might hate it if i were to do it on them. How about you? do you like guys to lick your ass? what is your personal advice on this? I'm just curious.

Avatar Fewa said...

Oh yah I almost forgot, well if u ask me i don't really like a girl doing rimming on guys but the other way round instead and i prefer a blowjob of course and licking of the vagina is not my forte, ironic right?