5 reasons why women give you their phone numbers but won't answer your call

8
It would be nice if everyone can just be honest, right? But I'm afraid that's not how it works. Everyone has their own agendas.

Here are 5 reasons why women would give you their phone numbers but won't answer your call or sms:

1. To get you off their backs
They don't want to embarrass you but telling you directly that they are not interested. Not all women are nasty enough to laugh at your pick up lines. They could have given you a fake phone number. But some guys would say "I give you a missed call now" and then the women get caught red-handed when their phones do not ring but some uncle picks up the phone instead.
[What's the worst chat up line I've heard?]

2. They are already attached or married
They may just be looking for fun, considering other options or testing their market value. They may feel guilty about the intention to cheat on their partners and not want to take your calls. Or the fact that you asked for their phone number was sufficient to boost their ego and they had no intention to take the friendship (or whatever you hoped it to be) forward.
[Why gals can't say No]

3. They may have been interested at first but after a while they feel was "off" with you
If you are insecure, too desperate or telling lies, they may feel it and lose interest in you.
For me, if I sense that a guy is one who wants to be served all the time but doesn't have a godly body and face, I have no interested in entertaining him. [Female superiority and domination]
[Ready-made man vs DIY man]

4. They're not seeking the same thing that you are
If you looking for a ONS but they're looking for serious relationships, or the other way round, it's no point trying to convince each other.

5. They just wanted free drinks
If you bought them drinks at a pub, they could be entertaining you to just keep the free drinks coming.

If this has happened to you, don't feel too bad. There might be nothing wrong with you at all (or there might be...)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sure there are other reasons as well. Happened to me recently, tried to relate but I dont think it falls under any of those categories

Anonymous said...

yu-kym help me out here..one time im tlaking to this woman at a party..She did confessed that she noticed me outside the club. We had good conversation.she did have a man and i was involved at the time..However, i gave her me number and i told her to call me when she feels like talking and as soon as she takes the number she calls me..And says now you have mine..Now im trying to set up a date when i could take and she's busy all of the sudden so i stopped calling..can you explain what that was all about...And there's been times where i never pressed for the number and the female would give it to me..but when i follow up she's always busy...help me out hun?

Yu-Kym said...

Anon #2, first of all don't call me hun!
To answer your question, maybe she was really busy or she could have for some reason changed her mind, e.g. your hp number is inauspicious. There's no use guessing here cos we would never know the reason for sure :)

Anonymous said...

update..one of the women that i was reffering to i ran into lately and she finally told me ..it was that i was married..she was attrected to me but it wa sthe ring...Now that has changed :)..so thanks for your response hun.. lol...just playing

Yu-Kym said...

Good luck!

Anonymous said...

update:Yu_kim she gave me the business!!! I really like your blog..you are on to something

Rock Hard said...

I rather exhange Facebook account.
Phone number is so "old school".

Yu-Kym said...

Rock Hard, true that you can learn more about a person from FB account than phone number. See whether she has 4,000 friends.