Guys' fingernails

4
It's important for guys to keep their fingernails trimmed short. I find it gross for guys to have untrimmed nails. Or to keep one long nail on their pinkie - which is so beng and outdated - to pick their noses or ears with.

In primary school, my health education teacher (female) kept one very long nail on her pinkie and would use it to dig her ear while teaching us to keep our nails short and clean. I recall thinking, "Why is she teaching me health education??"

One common habit among men from a certain country, which I won't mention here, is they tend to pick their noses. Perhaps it's very dusty there and dirt gets accumulated in their noses very quickly so picking their noses is part of cleaning and personal grooming. It might be regarded by women there as sexy but I hesitate to shake their hands, lend them my pen, or glance at their nails.

I always check out a guy's nails if I ever think of getting intimate with him. If he can't even trim his nails, I doubt he would have taken the trouble to trim/shave his hair elsewhere. Most importantly, no way I am going to allow untrimmed and unclean nails inside me! I may like some pain and filth but certainly not that kind!

4 comments:

David said...

Yu Kym,

Something else we agree upon.

Nail hygiene is an important indicator for men and women. Many men do have dirty and poorly trimmed nails.

BTW, did you atend and Halloween cosutme parties?

David

Yu-Kym said...

No, I didn't attend. How about you?

David said...

Yu Kym,

Along with my wife we accompanied our 6 yr old nephew and his 3 yr old sister on picking up thier Halloween treats from home in the neighborhood.

Enjoy the warm Sunday evening in SG. A cloudy 7C day here at 43N.

David

Yu-Kym said...

Good to hear you had fun! :)