Invitation: Singapore Blog Awards After Party

5
Thank you to all of you who voted for me in the Singapore Blog Awards!
The results will be announced tomorrow at the Awards Ceremony.

Self Interview
Rosy Tan: Do you think you will win the Most Insightful Blog award?
Yu-Kym: I think I will win it but don't think I will be among the top 5 most voted. At least, that's what I saw in my dream. But it could be just my imagination.
Rosy Tan: What if you don't win?
Yu-Kym: Then it means the awards must be rigged.
Rosy Tan: It's ok if you don't win, right? You got into the top 10 and your blog was among the top 3 with highest votes in the Insightful category.
Yu-Kym: I do want to win. When I do anything, I will want it to be a success. I will be disappointed if I don't win.

Invitation to the After Party
All friends and readers are invited to this free party that starts after the awards ceremony. (They can't allow everyone in to the Awards Ceremony because there's going to be a big shot VIP there.)
No cover charge if you say the secret password *next generation* at the door.

Event: Singapore Blog Awards After Party
Date: 16 Sep, Wed
Time: After 10pm
Location: Supperclub Singapore www.supperclub.com
Address: Odeon Towers, 331 North Bridge Road, S 188720
How to get there by MRT: Nearest MRT station is City Hall MRT. Walk through Raffles City towards Bras Basah Complex. Odeon Towers is just beside Bras Basah Complex. There's a MacDonald's on the first floor of the building.
See map.

House pour will be 1-for-1 all night long and Moet @ S$100 nett.

5 comments:

David said...

Yu-Kym,

I do hope your blog makes it into the top 5.

Thanks for the invitation to the Awards After Party.

Oh my, I just checked the availability of flight to SG. Nothing in time.

Let me do the math, even if a flight was avaialbe on short notice, dinner = free.
Round trip airfare DTW to SIN = $2400 USD.
Nice flight, leaves on Sept. 16, arrives at SIN Sept 17.

Maybe another year.

Have fun and great success! ;-)

David

Yu-Kym said...

That's an extensive analysis :) The organisers only told us about it this morning. Thanks for your kind thoughts!

Shaun said...

hmmm... Singapore planning?

Anonymous said...

Too bad you lose though...

Yu-Kym said...

Shaun, perhaps it was last-minute suggestion to have an after-party. There weren't that many people left towards the end of the event though.

Anon, better luck for me next year maybe :)