6 Reasons why I love receiving oral sex

23
I don't know whether I have a problem but when I see a handsome (male) face, I fantasize about shafting it between my legs and smothering the guy. Or thinking of him going down on me on his own accord and enjoying the taste and scent of my nectar also turns me on big time.

Why does the thought of receiving oral sex turn me on?

1. Full attention
I enjoy getting the full and undivided attention. When a guy goes down on me, he's dedicated to giving me pleasure.

2. Acceptance
If he's licking and swallowing my nectar, it feels like he accepts me - even the not too "clean" parts of me.

3. Filth
Clean sex isn't as hot as filthy, dirty sex. All the better if he can make me squirt, then it'll get really filthy and messy.

4. Dominance
If I smother him by sitting on his face, that's a way to punish him if he's been a bad boy. I also get a kick out of ordering him to do as I say. I've never been so cruel but I like the idea of using a guy to my satisfaction and then leave him high and dry. If he's an addict, all the better. I would love hearing him beg to let him drink me.

5. Tongue is warmer and wider than finger
Fingertips are one of the coolest parts of the body. It's more pleasurable feeling a warm tongue on my clitoris. A wider surface area increases the likelihood of hitting my C-spot.

6. Auto-cleaning
If he's savouring all my juices, I won't have to reach for tissue paper to clean myself. It's convenient and good for the environment.

Vaginal juice is good for complexion so it's a win-win situation :) I won't want to have a partner who doesn't enjoy giving me oral sex.

Related posts:
[My 3 levels of orgasm intensities]
[Multiple orgasms in women]
[6 Reasons why I love giving oral sex]
[Why do some women dislike receiving oral sex?]

23 comments:

~Pink Miu Miu~ said...

Mm..i think both giving and receiving will be great.. only if u are doing with the one U love (",)

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm ... it's like one of those sex novel I once read. Wonder if you truly experience any of this.

Anonymous said...

i agree that ur point of view...i also like to service my gf with oral sex and she is realy realy enjoy my service...

Shaun said...

Never try in Labuan? or Miri?

Anonymous said...

u are telling the truth oral sex is good & my W really like this

Anonymous said...

I really like to let my bf give me oral job while i give him oral. We pleasuring each other with our skill and love. I even sit on his face or lock his head between my legs. :P

Anonymous said...

I like that too.. I reached orgasm mostly through oral sex.. I like the feeling when the warm tongue in it..

drop-by said...

eating pussy is my first and foremost activity, I like the wet pussy and its juice spilling out. Lick and hovering my tongue on her clitoris and move down to the wet hole, reciprocrate my tongue in her wet hole.
Lick and suck the 2 wings gently and circling my tongue around the clitoris, while circling, try to suck it gently.

Joe said...

woah, U are the prefect woman that I would love to make love to. that is the kind of sex I am looking for. I am addicted to U.

Anonymous said...

my partner and i are active in oral sex..but only it's me giving him oral sex these years and he has never ever give one to me..does tht means he dun love me enough to do so?I kinda of mind but noe it's personal preference..

Anonymous said...

Enjoy the feel of the tongue licking and sucking my pussy. The feeling of owning a man and his appreciation as his woman.

Anonymous said...

Most girls like oral sex. They will moan like hell.

Anonymous said...

A pity that my husband doesn't give me oral sex always :(

Anonymous said...

Oral sex exposes one's most vulnerable part. The giver worships the receiver and receiver trust the giver

Anonymous said...

have you asked your hubby why he doesn't give it all the time? good to find out.

Anonymous said...

Wow....mind blowing reading your article. I love and enjoy oral sex. Usually request from my partner and i will moan and scream like hell when i reach climate....especially juice overflowing...

Anonymous said...

I'm a fantastic "painter"..U will get full attention from me :)

Anonymous said...

I always received oral sex from my wife but when I reciprocate she rejected my advance claiming is unhygienic down there.

Joe said...

Woah reading this entry again makes me hard.. I love to lick and taste ur water. i love dirty sex toooo...

Anonymous said...

yu kim i wanna eat u for free... email me at g@mailinator.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Yu Kim

I having some problem.
I fell in love to my student mother

Anonymous said...

Yu-Kym

You best promptly redirect this poor desperate soul to the correct path before he causes irreparable harm to himself, to his impressionable student and to the (i presume) unsuspecting mother and her husband. keke

curious cat

Yu-Kym said...

Anon (who fell in love to student's mother), please email me instead.