6 Reasons why I enjoy giving oral sex

15
After sharing 6 reasons why I enjoy receiving oral sex, I think it's appropriate for me to write about why I enjoy giving it.

1. Trust and closeness
I don't think a guy would allow me to give him oral sex if he doesn't trust me not to bite it off! I feel a special type of closeness and intimacy that surpasses what I feel during intercourse. Perhaps it's because literally it's in my face.

2. Sensual
I like having a close-up view, tasting it (especially the salty pre-cum) and feeling it hard. I have a better appreciation of the tool when I have it in my hands and mouth.

3. Filth
It feels like a filthy act. Dirty and filthy sex is a turn on. But I don't like to eat homemade dick cheese. And I prefer him shaved.
[Genital hygiene] [Men's underarm and pubic hair]

4. Submission
Kneeling in front of the guy and allowing him to dominate is fun. I don't like why I enjoy submission; I'm not submissive at all out of bed. I enjoy some hair pulling and being ordered to do it.
[Rough sex] [Talk dirty to me] [Pain fetish: pain is pleasure]

5. I give head to get head.
Every dog should have its day, right? They guy might feel he's being treated unfairly if he's the only one giving. Anyway, I do enjoy giving a blow job so it's not a big deal.

6. Ego
It's good for my ego. When the guy cums, I feel a certain satisfaction from a job well done :P

15 comments:

~Pink Miu Miu~ said...

Agreed esp pt 4) & 6).. :P

Anonymous said...

pink miu miu, you've got awesome boobs. lol.

andrewcha said...

but how do i know if my girl giving me oral is just to please me or she's enjoy giving like u do?

Shaun said...

only 6 reasons?

Anonymous said...

oral sex is really pleasure if done together.
My w enjoy it because i can give her orgasm & multiple orgasm within sec with my P inside her V. but dont shaved not man lah...

Anonymous said...

Yes! I like it too. it allows me to have a closer look at bf's dick and have a taste of it. appreciate it as it will give excitements when it do its job. :P

Yu-Kym said...

andrewcha, I think one way to know is to feel whether she gets wet from it.

Shaun, it's the 6 that I can think of for now.

Anon, I'm not sure whether it's possible to get orgasms within seconds.

Anonymous said...

yeah! i will get wet when give oral to my bf but i don't like bf cums in my mouth...! do you ever let your bf cums in your mouth?

Yu-Kym said...

great! just do what you're comfortable with. doesn't matter whether other people do it or not.

Justin said...

Hi Yu-Kim, I'm masturbating on you right now..
Uhhhh.. You Feel so good in my imagination..

Anonymous said...

i really enjoy giving oral to my bf as the taste and smell really turn me on.i do let my bf to release his sperm into my mouth and the taste is not that bad once i have get used to it eventhough i have vomited for the first few times. This is a way to keep the area clean especially when have picnic in car. :)

Yu-Kym said...

Vomitted?? I'm surprised you continued to swallow! If someone's semen makes me vomit or gives me a tummy ache there must be something nasty in it.

Anonymous said...

blowjob is ego...but 69...(i like)

Anonymous said...

Hi, saw ur photos and i must say you look good, confident and has nice smiles too! Cheers!

King said...

Hi Yu-Kym nice shape u have.. feel like giving u an oral.