Multiple orgasms in women

15
Men enjoy bragging about how many times they managed to make women cum per session. Although men's skills do play a part, a woman's ability to achieve multiple orgasms has more to do with her physiologically make-up and whether she had done her own "homework".

Refractory period, also known as cooldown time, is the recovery phase after orgasm during which it is physiologically impossible for an individual to have additional orgasms. This period ranges from minutes to days and varies from person to person. Some women do not experience a refractory period while others do.

There are 2 types of multiple orgasms:
- Sequential multiple orgasms
Several orgasms in one sexual encounter separated by short cooldown time of 2-10 mins.
- Serial multiple orgasms
These are orgasms that occur steadily and continuously one after the other with no cooldown time. Women who do not experience a refractory period are more capable of experiencing this type of orgasm which is supposedly rare.

Research shows that only about 13% of women experience multiple orgasms (and that 10-15% of women have never experienced orgasms). However, it seems all women have the potential to achieve multiple orgasms.

There are many techniques and exercises on how women can achieve multiple orgasms. Here's what works for me:
- Direct clitoral stimulation. This is quite duh. Most women achieve orgasms from clitoral stimulation rather than penetration.
- Masturbation to train oneself to get used to and have the energy to get multiple orgasms.
- Kegal exercises. Studies have shown that women who know how to contract their PC muscle are more likely to have multiple orgasms.
- G-spot stimulation. I know this works for achieving the rarer serial multiple orgasms.

[What does an orgasm feel like?]
[Kegal Exercises]
[Sex and Exercise]
[Female Ejaculation]

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess i am the lucky guy that my partner can have serial multiple orgasm, and i can see it clearly as it flows out. Thanks for the sharing.

Anonymous said...

Just imagine..the world can be in chaos if all men can achieve multiple orgasm...hahaha. It is a dream of men though

Yu-Kym said...

mayb we'll be having earthquakes all the time? haha

Anonymous said...

i think my gf can get multiple orgasm even if i do oral for her(she likes to sit on my face). She told me that she can get more than 10 orgasms in 1 game (don't know true or not). But when i cum too fast, she will ask:"why so fast?".

technique: enter her from behind or doggie style, easier to 'keep-in-touch' with her G-spot all the time. other method, enter her by 9 shallows and 1 deep strokes (deep enough to reach her cervix)(can change the rhythm, eg 8+2, 7+3, etc) and try 'keep-in-touch' with her clitoris as much as possible.

Yu-Kym said...

I think it's possible to get more than 10. But then again, not all women know what an orgasm is. You said she gets multiple from oral so what's the penetration technique about?

Anonymous said...

I mean she can get 1 or 2 orgasms from oral and the techniques for her to get 10s or more. hm...orgasm...she told me that it felt like hard to breath for a few seconds, the whole body muscle contract and at the peak of excitement.What do you think? do all the women have the same feeling of orgasm?

Yu-Kym said...

I think all women should have exactly the same type of feeling during orgasms but there are different intensities of orgasms. Like the type of orgasm that results in squirting / female ejaculation is typically stronger than the type without squirting.

Anonymous said...

How to squirt? isn't it a pee? i will stop my bf coz scared of wet the bed.

Yu-Kym said...

Squirting is not peeing. You can read about it here -
http://yu-kym.blogspot.com/2009/05/female-ejaculation.html

Heraeus said...

I think it will also depends on girl health..You seems like a doctor

Anonymous said...

Haha, talking about multiple orgasm, beside the physiologically make-up, you need combination and timing as well, a total understanding with your partner. Dick alone can never achieve serial multiple orgasms, You need fingers and tongue (or whatever you can think of) to work on different spot simultaneously. I had this experience with my so call wife (late 40s), she had 10 serial orgasm within 2 hours and you know what... she need to see a doctor the next day. The doctor diagnosed and said she was suffering from exhaustion and wonder what had she done..... after that, we limit ourselves to a maximum of 4 - 5 per session and make sure the final one with me inside. Well... that was many many years ago, and the best part of my entire life... how can I forget... :(

Yu-Kym said...

Because you mentioned "10 serial orgasms within 2 hours", I think your wife experienced Sequential multiple orgasms OR a combination of Sequential multiple orgasms and Serial multiple. 10 serial multiple orgasms will not take so long. Probably between 20-40 mins.

Anonymous said...

Yes, you are damn right, 2 hours meaning including foreplay etc, actual orgasm last about 1/2 an hour continuously...one after another, another, another...........
Correction, she is not my wife. She is the best I have encountered in my entire life...

Anonymous said...

After divorce sex has resulted In my experience of multiple, sequential, and clitorial orgasiums, plus squirting. sometimes all at the same time. I need very little foreplay and it can go on for hours. I have two gorgeous boyfriends both 10 years younger than me. I believe it is a gift from the universe..... totally MIND BLOWING and healing. Ladies, mature sex can be superfun!

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize until now that I have serial orgasms on a regular basis. I just thought that it was normal for female orgasms to last for almost a minute