Guys and creepy crawlies

9
It's not uncommon for gals to jump on the chair or run away and scream when they see creepy crawlies like cockroaches and spiders, but how about guys who are afraid of creepy crawlies?

Most guys would say that they are not afraid of creepy crawlies but some guys have shared with me their fear of certain types of them. E.g. one friend has no problems killing insects and cockroaches but he's afraid only of spiders, another guy said he's only scared of butterflies, while another friend expressed his fear of lizards. It's interesting to witness their reactions when they come face-to-face with the creepy crawlies which they fear.

I had an encounter with a guy who was afraid of cockroaches. I was in my bathroom after a session of sex. He opened the rubbish bin (the one connected to the rubbish chute) and a cockroach ran into the apartment. He told me there was a cockroach and then went to sit somewhere far away, waiting for me to kill it. When I came out of the bathroom, I whacked the cockroach with newspaper while he just sat there looking at me and commented how sexy I looked killing a roach while naked. Though his compliment pleased me, I didn't find it sexy for him to be sitting there and not helping to kill it! What's the use of having a guy in the apartment if I've got to kill the bugs (that he lets in) myself? Furthermore, he went on to ask me why I chose to live in this apartment where there are cockroaches instead of his part of the island where there are no cockroaches!?? As far as I know, there are cockroaches everywhere in Singapore!

No way am I tolerating a guy who comes over to my place where he doesn't need to pay for a hotel room, getting a free fuck and free 100plus (I gave him a can before I went to the bathroom) and still has complaints! So I told him, "Get out." End of story.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm, can i come over?

Yu-Kym said...

Is that a self-invitation? :) read this: http://yu-kym.blogspot.com/2009/06/would-you-like-to-come-in-for-some.html

Anthony said...

Everyone, male or female has their own phobia..I dislike amphibians and reptiles such as frog and snakes..but fears aside, it is so ungentlemanly and such a put off when a man talks and behaves the way you describe above..

Anonymous said...

i wonder if i can convince u to invite me over....LOL....i can be reach at ym cockersg@yahoo.com.sg

Yu-Kym said...

I can accept that everyone has certain fears. I wasn't even angry that I had to kill the roach. But I won't have a guy (who still lives with his parents) insulting my apartment!

Mr Choo said...

hahaha
You should tell him to give thanks that his mother or father kill or did something to the house to prevent cockroaches crawling up his ass at night or right into his big fat mouth instead.

Jyoan said...

A lot of guys are as scared of creepy crawlies as I am. I personally am scared of anything and everything that has more than 4 legs, or no legs.

I know this guy who was traumatized by gigantic lizards in M'sia. Guys who can't kill creepy crawlies etc. I think my mum is better with these things, having grown up in the kampung.

Perhaps, it's a city sort of thing. Gen Y guys have not really touched much creepy crawlies.

Anonymous said...

Hi Yu kym, coming from a female point of view, I'm relieved to hear that despite your liking for sex, you will not tolerate this guy anymore. He's getting it free and easy and even had the cheek to give lame worthless compliments. Smack on the cheek and never see him again.

Yu-Kym said...

Mr Choo and Jyoan, ya, I think he must have been depending on his parents to do all the work!

Anon, yup, I didn't see him again after that though he did make requests.