Would you like to come in for some coffee?

16

My ex told me this story:
He was studying late one evening with a fellow student (hot-looking female) in the university library. It was rather late so he thought it would be gentlemanly of him to walk her home. When they reached her apartment, she asked him whether he would like to come in for some coffee. Like I mentioned earlier, it was late already so he glanced at his watch, gave her a puzzled look and said," It's kind of late for coffee, isn't it?" He didn't take her up on her offer and went home. Needless to say, she ignored him the next day and ever since. It was only then that he realised what she meant by "coffee"!

I've had a few guys inviting themselves over to my place. I asked them why they wanted to come over and what they planned to do. Of course I knew what they had in mind but I just wanted to know how creative they can be with their reasons. Here are a few:
- I'm curious what you place looks like. (Go find a real estate agent to show you an apartment)
- Please don't misunderstand. My intention is only to hang out and watch dvds. (Misunderstand what? Please, I'm not that stupid. And I thought I told you I hardly watch dvds?)
- To have talk and have drinks. (Talk about what and drink what?)
- When are you going to let me sample your cooking? (What am I? Your mother?)

I think those guys might have forgotten the meaning of "invitation". "Self-invitation" is an oxymoron and a turn-off. If I like a guy, I would invite him in for coffee if I want to. Btw, I don't have a coffee machine, kettle or flask. I hope he won't mind.

16 comments:

simperblog said...

Another good one, err photos aside, you give new meaning to coffee.
The dude who want to have coffee should say "I'll walk you to your bedroom, err I mean to
your door, your area don't look safe"

Anonymous said...

If u want to do them just take any excuse they give u. Why be so anal regarding the technicalities. u also want carnal pleasures what....

Anonymous said...

I don't noe why why your sex blog is so insightful.. But SPH says this is the most insightful then it is the most insightful. I voted! Hope u win!

Anonymous said...

camel toe. take another pic.

Yu-Kym said...

Thanks simperblog, and anon for voting!
Actually it's not so much of what the guy says but rather if a guy doesn't get an invitation from me, it just means it's not gona happen! Not even if he asks!

Anonymous said...

Yup, nice camel toe. =P

Anonymous said...

yeah nice camel toe indeed

Anonymous said...

nice blog. Especially the second picture, can see the shape of ur little cutty pussy..nice pic ;p

Anonymous said...

those pics make me hungry

Anonymous said...

just wanna know ur opinion....what if the guy is straight forward and say "can i come to in to have bed wrestling"?????what will be ur excuse then...thanks

Yu-Kym said...

That sounds alot better than making up some lame excuse. But whether I accept or not is another issue.

Anonymous said...

your Camel toe look very nice!

Anonymous said...

The shape of your nice Pussy or Camel toe can be seen very clearly. Most men like this type of dressing because it look sexy.

Anonymous said...

Your Pussy can be seen clearly. I love you so much!!!!

Anonymous said...

the second one ofcoz...

Anonymous said...

Maybe you would like to try the coffer I
brew, it will blow u to heaven..