Edison Chen sex scandal

0
I read about Edison Chen fleeing to Canada to avoid the media and quitting showbiz as a result of the sex scandal. Actually, I pity him more than the female stars or starlets. So he's a guy who enjoys taking intimate photos and having multiple partners. Now, is that supposed to be weird or perverted? We all know that it isn't anything out of the ordinary. I don't see the need for him to apologise to the women. He wasn't the one who distributed the photos. Besides, the women were consenting participants in the sex and photography so how can they blame him for their ruined careers or personal relationships? I'm guessing that the apology they were expecting weren't so much about the leakage of the photos but more of "I'm sorry, you weren't the only one I was sleeping with and you had to find out this way."

0 comments: