Sex without contraceptives

8
We all know that unwanted pregnancies in teens is common and they need to be educated about sex safe and abstinence. We would think adults know better, right?

I was surprised to find out that many people don't use contraceptives e.g. condoms. Some of my guys friends tell me that they have never used or prefer not to use condoms. Some of the guys whom I was involved with didn't like using condoms. I can understand why guys don't like using condoms. Apart from the de-sensitizing effect, it's also cumbersome to put on and change condoms especially for marathon sessions. But aren't people afraid of unwanted pregnancies?

What I find very confusing is that women would have sex with married men without using contraceptives. Are those men's genes so good that women want to get pregnant with their kids? Even in committed monogamous relationships, people unwanted pregnancies are undesirable.

Ya, sure, withdrawal method works *being sarcastic*. We've all heard stories about unwanted pregnancies. Are unwanted pregnancies the kind of thing that happens to "someone else"? Honestly, I get worried about getting pregnant even with use of condoms. What would I do if I get pregnant? I definitely will not go for an abortion. It's going to be very tough being a single mother. Which is why I think it's a better idea to abstain for now. If I can't handle the consequences of my actions, it's better not to do it in the first place.

Related topics:
[Myths about women and condoms]
[Women, sex and condoms]
[Sex during menstruation]

8 comments:

Zong Huan said...

hi my facebook is disabled so only way to contact u is here kym. i am Zong huan, not sure whther u still remember me from facebook. I like your comment for today's.

Zong Huan said...

love ya comment. would like to get in touch wiht u. personally i find u very attractive and gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

u got a potential stalker now. :P

Zong Huan said...

i will sue u Anonymous coz i am not a stalker!

Zong Huan said...

The potential stalker is you!

Anonymous said...

You does have a point here Miss.

Condoms are not 100% safe..
It's tested to be 99% safe..
So, out of every 100 fuckers who use the condoms, one very unlucky bastard will rip his protection and get his girlfriend, lover, wife, someone's elses wife, sister, maid, neighbour, hooker, or a transexual pregnant..
And in exchange, that unlucky bastard may got some virus for souvenir and pass it along when he get's sick and tired of it?

I am more afraid of inheriting strange species right into my dick..
Especially the infamous HIV virus nickname the Aids..
Dunno what the hell it aids on?
Perhaps to bring populations down and not deprive others from enjoying whatever measly leftover resources we had on earth right now?



OH...

As for these 2 fucking morons commentators..
Bring your girly fights elsewhere please.
But, I do have to said this..
Zong Huan, why the fuck is your facebook account disable/suspended/terminated?
Did you pose your girly naked bottom on the profile page?
And please keep your proposal to the author private..
I find that's very fucking retard to do something like this in the virtual world.

Mr Choo

Illuminati said...

Arent you the holy chaste innocent one.

Anonymous said...

Zong Huan is such a gay.
Nice stalking.