More partners = better at sex?

2
If a person has had more sex partners, it does somehow give the impression that he/she is more experienced and therefore better at sex than someone who has only had 1 or 2 partners (or is a virgin). Every time I get tempted to think this way, I remind myself of a guy I knew a long time ago.

This guy was constantly telling me that all his ex-girlfriends were flight stewardesses and he never would never sleep with a girl more than once. My curiousity got the better of me and in spite of better judgment I decided to make out with him. It was then that I realised why he would never sleep with the same girl twice - he's got a micropenis! "Lucky" for him, I was still curious to find out whether that's the actual size when erect so I completed the handjob (if he cums that means it was fully erect).

I wasn't going to see him again. Unfortunately, the feeling wasn't mutual. He called and called. I changed my phone number. It was just my luck to bump into him 4 times over the next couple of years. And he still asked me for my phone number. The 1st time, I wasn't quick enough to give him a fake number. He called but I didn't pick up. The subsequent times I didn't give him my phone number. On the 4th occasion, I asked him why he wanted my number. He said it's because we are friends. I told him point black: Really, are we friends? He was shocked and just said “My God”. I think I can be sure that even if he sees me next time, he's not going to talk to me. I hate having to be brutal, but if someone doesn't get the hint, I just have to be. (So much for all that big talk about never sleeping with a girl more than once. A guy who is that "great" won't need to behave this way. Btw, I never slept with him so maybe that's why he kept pestering me?).

So the next time someone tells you that he/she has many sex partners, consider the possibility that maybe the person had to keep changing partners because none of them were coming back for 2nds!

2 comments:

TrainMan said...

hahaha..hmmm
no skill also??

Anonymous said...

maybe you could give me a tug instead?