Kegel exercise

7
The Kegel exercise was introduced by Dr. Kegel. Kegel exercises are meant to strengthen the pubococcygeus muscles (commonly known as PC muscles) of the pelvic floor. The Kegel exercise is said to be beneficial for both men and women: it make the vagina tighter and gives men better control during sex and stronger erections.

There are specially designed barbells that women can use for this exercise and for measurement of the gripping strength. For men, there are weights. I don't know why this has to sound like rocket science but it's intriguing how people actually made tonnes of money from this. I mean, equipment?

Women don't actually need the "Kegel exerciser" device to do the exercise. Simply use your own fingers, a dildo or do it on the bus - nobody will know! You're supposed to do it 3 times a day for best results and how convenient is it to stick something in whenever you need to give your PC muscles a workout? As for the men's equipment, I don't have a penis to try it out on but I would think you can just hang some small weights right?

I discovered my PC muscles when I was a teenager. I didn't know what they were called and didn't know that someone invented exercises for them but I've been doing exercises since a long time ago. From the feedback I've received, I think they work :)

[Multiple Orgasms in Women]
[Sex and Exercise]
[Female Ejaculation]

7 comments:

Eric said...

wow~
sounds intridging!
I wonder if i got do any of these Kegal exercises before...hmz..
So for men what do we have to do actually?

Anonymous said...

Try peeing...
Hold your pee for 5 sec...
Release...
Then Hold it for 5 sec...
Then Release...
Repeat till you run out of urine..
Each time you do this during your toilet break, your ability to delay ejaculations gets better and better..your penis girth gets thicker too.

Mr Choo

Tan said...

Kegel exercise can really make the penis thicker meh?

Hayabusa said...

To Anonymous, doing that often damages your prostrate gland, as well as holding ejaculations...

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure it's spelt as KegEl and not KegAl..

Yu-Kym said...

you are right about the spelling... thanks

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.