The way to a woman's heart is through her...

3
There's an old saying: The way to a man's heart is through his stomach. I don't think this is relevant anymore. Nowadays, many couples eat out, have maids to cook for them, and men cook too.

What I would like to talk about is the way to a woman's heart. It certainly isn't though her stomach. I don't think it's through that opening between her legs either. The part of the body that gets my vote is the brain.

I've noticed that a guy will usually try to get what he wants from a woman by making her think: think that he's in love with her, think he's going to marry her, think that he's rich, think that he's popular, think that she's the only one he's dating, think that he thinks of her all the time. So even if the guy is nothing that he says he is and does nothing which he says he's going to do, as long as he can make the woman think it, he's got her heart.

I'm just speaking broadly here. I'm sure there are guys who don't resort to this tactic to get what they want and women who do use this tactic on guys.

So what's the way to a man's heart now? You tell me! I suspect it's brain+penis+stomach (you want someone to listen and talk to you, you want sex, you don't want to starve). Gosh, you guys are too complicated!!! Can't we just keep it to one thing?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

its the penis. what i'd give to have you on my penis!

Steven said...

My english is not so well. but i would say it is the same. As far as you could make the man think that you are interesting to him. he then be very excited.

Yu-Kym said...

Hmm... ok i'll work on that! :P