Talk dirty to me

6
I've not come across many Singaporean Chinese guys who know how to talk dirty in bed or claim to be comfortable with talking dirty in bed. I don't know whether it's because of our culture. Guys say that Chinese gals don't usually enjoy talking dirty so I suppose that's why they don't get the chance to practise. I suppose many people, including non-Chinese guys, also don't really know what dirty things to say. Try doing a search online for "how to talk dirty" and you'll find lots of information.

I think these are the top 3 things to consider for talking dirty:
1. Know your partner's sexual preference. For example if she's not into rape don't say anything that can be link to rape, and she might not like being called a slut. If you don't know your partner's preference (maybe it's just a one-night-stand), it is better to stick to something neutral.
2. Be encouraging, don't mock, don't laugh.
3. Practise, practise, practise. Practise in your head, practise talking to yourself, read up to expand your dirty vocabulary.

Here are 3 categories of dirty talk (I'm using very mild examples here):
1. Questions. This is a good way of getting your partner introduced to talking dirty and to learn how to do it. E.g. What do you want to my cock?
2. Confessions. You can say something nice about your partner's body and describe what you want to do or what you are going to do next. E.g. Your body looks so hot I want to rip off your clothes here and now.
3. Commands. Good way of requesting for what you want. Don't say "please". E.g. I want you to suck my cock now.

Oh ya and one more thing... baby talk is not dirty talk! It's the opposite of dirty talk. Don't use the Chinese word didi (little brother) to refer to your manhood. Why do so many guys like to call it didi? No woman - at least not me - would want to have sex with a small thing!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha you don't seems like someone who can talk dirty also

Yu-Kym said...

Well, you are entitled to your opinion :)

And I forgot to mention that it's not what you say that matters but how you say it.

Anonymous said...

why dont we meet kym, and we can talk dirty to each other all night long!

TrainMan said...

hahaha...toking dirty

hmmm

Anonymous said...

aiya nth to tok liao try to attract attention

Liang said...

Lol, thanks for the advice, guess i'll have to start searching for dirty talks now... i'm pretty much out of idea....