Ladies-only spas

9
I don't know whether this happens in your circle of friends but when I go out with a group of my ex-school mates, give us a long table and you'll find the men seated together at one half of the table and the women at the other half. At company functions, give us two tables and you'll find the women seated at one table and the men seated at the other.

I remember the time when friends whose parents enrolled them in all-girls or all-boys schools couldn't wait to go to a mixed school to interact with people from the opposite sex but now they would voluntarily segregate themselves from the opposite sex.

The same goes for spas in Singapore. There are many ladies-only spas where the masseuses are all ladies and men are not allowed on the premises. I don't why it is necessary to separate the women from the men or the men from the women. I can understand why men prefer to be massaged by women but I can't figure out why women only like to be massaged by other women. Ladies, have you tried being massaged by men? I have and I'd have to say it's so much better than being massaged by women. Perhaps some women are shy about being seen partially dressed by male masseuses or are afraid of getting molested. I would definitely be grossed out if I got molested by a disgusting-looking masseuse but if he's a hot one... hmm... maybe I'll ask him for a "special" :)

I've never paid for any massages at ladies-only spas; I go only when it's free. But if there's a spa in Singapore where all the masseuses are male, look hot and are good with their hands, that's the kind of ladies-only spa I would frequent!

9 comments:

TrainMan said...

i love to have a good massage too..
but don't think they have free massage for guys promotion kinda thing..

i need a massage badly now..

Yu-Kym said...

Hope you managed to get your massage... and special? Hehe

TrainMan said...

nah..most decent spa are overly price..with my current pay, i cant afford it at all.
special? lolz...better to DIY then pay for special.

Anonymous said...

Do you people all agreed that we should have a mix type of spa like other countries, which mean both men and women have spa together?

something like what Japan, Korea and Taiwan have like hot spring, in that case we don't have to fly to Japan, Korea and Taiwan just to try it?

What is your point of view from you people?

Yu-Kym said...

I agree!
I have tried a mix spa in SG. But it's not very common.

Anonymous said...

you dun need to go to SPA to get massage, can go to any Ah Beng massage and find yourself a male masseuse. I tried both male and female, well I got exicited all the time with male masseuse. YOu will be surprise that male masseuse are more sensitive and knows "where" to apply pressure or pleasure.
Jessie

Yu-Kym said...

Ah Beng massage places usually the masseuses are female. The male ones would look quite gross, no?

Anonymous said...

so Yu Kym,

you try the mix spa in SG, so both man and women wearing something or nude when having spa together???

Which type would women prefer?

Yu-Kym said...

Mix spa but for couples. Not different men and women strangers together. I won't want to be nude with male strangers!