Sex: a means to an end?

8
Some guys say that they want to have sex to de-stress / release tension or to satisfy their "needs". Sex is perceived by them as a means to an end. Let me explain this using an analogy.

When a person is hungry he can eat white rice to satisfy his hunger:
Hungry -> eat white rice (the means) -> Hunger satisfied (the end objective)

To such guys, having sex is like eating a bowl of white rice:
Stressed -> have sex (the means) -> Feel relaxed, tension released (the end objective)

I do not see sex as white rice. I would rather savour it as I would an exquisitely-prepared meal. If a guy asks me for sex citing the need to de-stress or to satisfy his "needs", it would be an insult to me because that's regarding me as white rice. I prefer to think of myself as Rum n Raisin ice cream - sweet, smooth and intoxicating *wink*

White rice is a better representation for masturbation. Hungry? Eat rice! Horny? Go masturbate!

8 comments:

TrainMan said...

damn it...
I'm seldom stress how??
but always horny...cannot use that excuse anymore?
wahaha

haagen daz use to like them..but now prefer Ben & Jerry's..drooling..

Yu-Kym said...

you can use that excuse with other gals... or guys! they might accept it! lol

Anonymous said...

maybe you should give us more material to masturbate to. ;)

TrainMan said...

what excuse? being stressful ?

Yu-Kym said...

Trainman, I'm referring to the excuse to release stress or tension or having "needs".

Anon, what's in it for me? :) I certainly don't get off by posting that kind of material! Haha.
see rule #1 in http://yu-kym.blogspot.com/2009/02/5-rules-for-happy-living.html

Anonymous said...

It's been said...

A woman needs One man to satisfy all her needs...
While a man needs a lot of women to satisfy his one needs...

Lots of truth in it (especially the second part). But I would say the first statement is highly debatable...

Yu-Kym said...

I've never heard that but it sure made me think!

wao... attractive! seductive! danger~ :p