S.D.U.

5
Single. Desperate. Ugly.

My guy-friend laments the illusive slim gal in SDU. All the gals he met from SDU are overweight (it's just his preference to date slim gals). Is he plain unlucky to have chosen the overweight gals or are all the gals with SDU overweight? Having said that, I'm sure there are some negative comments about the guys in SDU too. It's just that none of female friends joined SDU so I haven't personally heard any so far.

I graduated from university without a boyfriend in hand although there was abundance of guys (I studied engineering). The idea of joining SDU crossed my mind then when my friends asked me to join to enjoy the subsidied tours and activities. I didn't join though. I don't want to be labelled S.D.U.! Here's my graduation photo in case you were wondering whether I would have deserved the S.D.U. title :p (I'm second from the left. I know I look funny with that hat). Looking back, maybe I should have joined because I don't have a date this Valentine's day :(

5 comments:

TrainMan said...

bluff!!
some guy must have ask you out..you rejected right?? LOL

Yu-Kym said...

Really nobody asked me out on a date :( Only 2 people (1 guy, 1 gal) asked me to go out as friend.

TrainMan said...

oh...
local guy..tsk

Betaphats said...

Oh well, if you wanna hang do let us know, lol

Yu-Kym said...

Really nice of u to offer but I'll b ok... meeting my sis for dinner :) Have fun!