Poll Results: What would you like to see on my blog?

3
When I started writing about sex-related topics in my blog, my friend told me that I was writing too much about sex and my blog was getting boring. That prompted me to do a poll to find out what my other friends want to see on my blog. The picture below shows the results from the poll.


I was not at all surprised by the results. There may be thousands or millions of books, websites, forums about sex but people still can't get enough of it! I admit I'm one of those people :) I definitely have to be thinking about sex to be writing about it!

(Note: I've also considered the possibility that I'm just not good at writing about health or other topics if at all!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

we especially are waiting for your pictures in a bikini.

TrainMan said...

nah..anything interesting..
doesnt mean need to be sex related..

Yu-Kym said...

Haha... you have a really good memory about the bikini pictures. I'll work on it! :)