Myths about Women and Condoms

8

If you're a guy who gets to have sex with your partner bareback, i.e. without using condoms, I'd say you're a lucky guy! I tried putting my finger into a condom and started feeling around... really can't feel much with the condom over my finger. It's no myth that wearing a condom is de-sensitizing for guys. However, there are a few myths about whether women are also "de-sensitized" when their partners use condoms. I would like to address 2 of them.

1. Women enjoy having sex without the use of condoms because it de-sensitizes them: False.
There is no difference in the sensation at all. Apart from reduced spontaneity, e.g. giving blowjobs in between penetrations (I don't like to eat rubber), and enduring the smell of rubber/lubricants/spermicide I can't think of any other reason why I would not want my partner to use condoms.

2. Women enjoy the feeling the warm semen ejaculated in the vagina: True and False.
Women can only feel it if ejaculation occurs closer to the vaginal opening or if the semen leaks out closer to the opening. If ejaculation occurs "deep" in the upper portion of the vagina closer to the cervix, women cannot feel it. If you don't believe me, think about how women can wear tampons or use the birth control intrauterine device (IUD) - women are not going to walk around with something stuck up between their legs if they can feel it!

I know some of you may be a little surprised. Sorry I burst the bubble *pun intended* :p Do post your questions or correct me if I'm wrong. I'm not a doctor but I speak from personal experience and knowledge.

Related posts:
[Women, Sex and Condoms]
[Use a condom case - just in case]

8 comments:

TrainMan said...

i use to have sex with my partners bareback, when i come to think of it..its the dumbest thing i ever done.

reason is not because of disease but of pregnancy..to me its just unwanted responsibility for now.

and nothing is 100% even if she is on pills..

Taka said...

Actually I think women enjoy sex better with condoms. Due to the fact that it made the dicky feeling thicker. LOL.

Guys might feel abit feeling-less cuz I ever go soft after few bangs with condoms. hehehe. But hey, like what trainman says...its all about responsibilities.

Anonymous said...

wow the pic u reali nv wear anything ar bec i i can rmb ur finger lo

the 2nd statement is very true! Good information. ^_^

Anonymous said...

I am a frequent ONS - see my comment in ONS. Condom is a must to prevent pregnancy-agree with Trainman. I recall 2 times I did it without condom, as I was quite drunk at that time and did not bother to check or too drunk to notice and both the bastards put everything inside. Luckily,so far so good, no big tummy or STD. It's been 3-4 years now.
Jessie

Yu-Kym said...

Even with condom, I get anxiety until my menses come...

Darren said...

So wud u say that if a guy ejaculated right onto your labia majora and labia minora + clitoris the stimulation is greater? Or still inner ejaculation just at the opening of the vagina is most stimulating?

Yu-Kym said...

Darren, I haven't compared. I prefer to use condoms...